New bonus storyline that continues the adventures of Uncle Jeb and the Gritstone Mining Company!
A new map filled with 16 new sectors to mine!
New asteroids, tougher enemies, and brand new secrets to uncover!
Two new License Levels, with top-tier ship equipment to match!
A new ultra-powerful level 8 ship, designed by billionaire madman Bancroft!
Since its original release, SPACE MINER: SPACE ORE BUST has been hailed as one of the greatest iOS games of all time by critics and customers alike. Don’t believe us? Check out these reviews:
Without a question, this is one of the best games I’ve played since the App Store went live
– Toucharcade.com (5/5 stars)
HOW GOOD IS SPACE MINER? The answer is INCREDIBLE GOOD. It’s probably the best original game to hit the iPhone.
Space Miner: Space Ore Bust gets my total complete recommendation. Long gamelife, great polished graphics and most importantly fun gameplay in space accompanied by banjos. Now I want a sequel.
– Touchgen.com (5/5 stars)
Few games truly stand out like Space Miner does.
– Slide to Play (4/4 – Must Have)
App Store Rating (over 5,000 reviews!): 4.5/5
Onion AV Club: Grade A
No Dpad: “MUST HAVE”
App Spy: 5/5
It’s been three years, so this had better be one AWESOME update!
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered:
- Added a BRAND NEW STORYLINE after years of haggling with space miner unions to get members of the original cast back in the studio.
- Added 16 brand new sectors to mine and explore following our discovery that we could create entire space systems with mere lines of code.
- Recruited a brand new villain and army of bad guys from Mega Space Corp’s prestigious Accelerated Villainy Programme.
- Sculpted new asteroids from pure space dust and hid numerous treasures around the new system.
- Added two new license levels and top-tier gear to match following intense negotiations with the Space Miner’s Association.
- Added a new ultra-powerful level 8 ship designed by billionaire madman Bancroft. It’s possible he was planning to use it to dominate the galaxy.
- Made the game play nice with iOS 8, as it is used by a majority of our space mining fleet.
- Remastered ship models, weapons, and equipment. Space Trader Galactus was happy about the improvements, we think. It’s hard to tell with him.
- Fixed a huge chunk of all those little things that bugged us over the last three years.
- Now a UNIVERSAL app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch after we realized that most games on the App Store are technically “HD” now anyway.