sending items to other players

What would you like to see in future updates?

sending items to other players

Postby clockwork_robot » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:38 am

It would be great if you could send items to other players as a gift, or open an auction house to sell pieces you don't need. I know you can sell them back to the store, but the pay out for valor items is in silver and pretty terrible. Would be nice to help out other characters in the guild (or alts).
clockwork_robot

Re: sending items to other players

Postby Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda » Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:38 pm

This has been brought up a few times and I don't know that Venan has ever commented on it. I would be interested in hearing their opinion.

Others have said that this wouldn't be fair, which I agree to a certain extent. My compromise would be for any item that is purchased with Gold Shields to be transferrable, since I might have bought it with real money, I should be able to do what I want with it, even after I have no use for it.

I like the Idea of a Guild Armory, that the guild could upgrade through Challenges, having a set amount of items that it could hold and could be used by Guild Players and return to the Armory if the player leaves the guild.
Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda

Postby Hotasfire0Coolasice » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Basically what Jetras said. This has been posted like 5 times.

I personally would like an auction house but to keep it fair, items have a min price (no tier 11 gear for 1 silver). This way instead of selling it, you could give it to someone else for a price. This could also sell valor items for loads of silver, or GS items for valor, silv items for GS, etc.

Tags : Book of Heroes, Economy, Auction House, Trading.
Hotasfire0Coolasice

Postby Celestial_Cavalier » Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:54 pm

I believe Venan has replied to this already saying they are not keen or prepared on having the ingame economy driven by players.
Celestial_Cavalier

Postby Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:47 am

Right CC, they nixed the auction sustem, but did they comment on just giving items to other alts or characters?
Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda

Postby Platinum_Chef » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:11 am

I, too, would like to be able to send items to my alts. One alt has a ton of lvl 2 gems that would be quite useful to another alt! It would be nice if they could share things! I didn't notice any reply to this.
Platinum_Chef

Postby Grnm » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:38 am

Hehe.. Let's be realistic, guys. The whole thing about being able to transfer items/currency to other players or alts will greatly decrease our overall playing time as well as, inter alia, our inceintives to buy & spend gs. Oh, and no matter how badly I want to unload my main's stash of, like, 30 t3 gems to my baby alts, I understand this will completely ruin my interest (which is already marginal, to put it mildly) to develop baby alts further..

This said, Im definitely not against such transfers being possible but subject to certain restrictions, conditions, etc. But this needs to be handled carefully, as such changes may dramatically alter BOH.

Cheers
Grnm

Postby Platinum_Chef » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:30 pm

With the rate of gems dropping from bosses cut to nearly non-existent I don't have a bottomless credit card and this has changed my playing this game dramatically! If I wanted to spend that kind of money, I could very well go back to playing console games. Sorry venan but that's how things going on in Washington have affected me! I love this game but it's getting expensive to play
Last edited by Platinum_Chef on Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Platinum_Chef

Postby Lady_Katy » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:35 pm

jheekhan05 wrote:With the rate of gems dropping from bosses cut to nearly non-existent I don't have a bottomless credit card and this has changed my playing this game dramatically! If I wanted to spend that kind of money, I could very well go back to playing console games. Sorry venan but that's how things going on in wash

??? Gem drop rates weren't changed.
Lady_Katy

Postby Platinum_Chef » Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Are you sure they weren't because there are players in my guild that have this game alot longer than me and they said it has! I myself did nothing but farm for a whole weekend. I have 42e so I would dump my e, re-charge farm again, re-charge... You get the picture! I got nothing not one gem! It shot my hero score threw the roof and I made alot of silver and other stuff but no gems!
Platinum_Chef

Next

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions