Who'd like to have higher max energy and more waiting time?

What would you like to see in future updates?

Who'd like to have higher max energy and more waiting time?

Postby Hai5 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:03 pm

This was brought up way back but since no one talked about it since, I'm bringing up again.

With blessing of stamina, the waiting time for energy to fully recharge takes exactly 1 hour 25 minutes. For me it's not enough. I'd like to see more sigils to increase the maximum energy that allows me to have longer wait time to do other stuff. Ideally more than 5 hours but I'll take 3 hours anytime.
Hai5

Re: Who'd like to have higher max energy and more waiting ti

Postby Aiyardana » Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:23 pm

I'm not sure I quite understand the motivation behind having more waiting time, but I'm always up for more energy... I can't stand waiting for my recharge...
Aiyardana

Postby Darkhorse » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:42 pm

This game is best featured with jump in jump out. You jump in the game waste the energy then jump out waiting for recharge. The waiting time allows you to take a break, do real life stuff without worrying about losing progress to other players(except gold shielders). It is not a mmorpg that let you continuously play the game for hours unless you have thousands of gold shields to spend. If you can't stand waiting for recharge, either spend gs on refill or buy the energy blessing to cut down the waiting time. It concerns you less if you aren't concerned with the leaderboard, but it is for those who do. For those who want to climb the leaderboard, they have to constantly play this game without losing progress to other competitors. Therefore, the longer waiting time the less often they play a day the more free time they get to do other stuff.
Darkhorse

Postby Aiyardana » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:02 pm

That is a great explanation!
Aiyardana

Postby Taron » Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:47 am

Darkhorse wrote:This game is best featured with jump in jump out. You jump in the game waste the energy then jump out waiting for recharge. The waiting time allows you to take a break, do real life stuff without worrying about losing progress to other player

Hello,,
This does sound very nice theoretical, but the way it was programmed is a bit strange.
when starting as new player the maximum energy is 12 so lets assume I need a minute to kill a mob I can play 12 minutes

I suggest to recharge the energy over time with the target that a player has 200-300 energy available each day so the recharge would be down to 8 energy each hour or 1 each 8 minutes or 192 each day or a bit more but the maximum energy should be 500 so not used energy would store three days.
Taron

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions