Special event is lacking!

What would you like to see in future updates?

Special event is lacking!

Postby cathbad » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:14 pm

Holiday run is lacking
Instead of every 3 hrs for 15 minutes, why not allow pop ups during a raid as well. This way you have constant participation instead of massive people on and then nothing for almost 3 hrs. The pop ups would allow those of us who have multiple toons to have a chance to get some loot. This is my second year here and it gets more boring each year. This game lacks enticement like my main game. That is why so many toons have been off line for over a year! I challenge Venan to step up to the plate or the fate of this game will be sealed

Cathbad
cathbad

Re: Special event is lacking!

Postby Errör_Phåse404 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:52 pm

cathbad wrote:Holiday run is lacking
Instead of every 3 hrs for 15 minutes, why not allow pop ups during a raid as well. This way you have constant participation instead of massive people on and then nothing for almost 3 hrs. The pop ups would allow those of us who have multiple toons to have a chance to get some loot. This is my second year here and it gets more boring each year. This game lacks enticement like my main game. That is why so many toons have been off line for over a year! I challenge Venan to step up to the plate or the fate of this game will be sealed

Cathbad

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Try reading the event description
Errör_Phåse404

Postby Kîlldozer » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:33 am

Last edited by Kîlldozer on Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kîlldozer

Postby Illy_the_Red » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:30 am

He means during the event time (ie until the goblin is gone), he'd like it to pop up in raids. As in all the time like pirates when it's always accessible. Maybe reread posts before laughing ;-)
Illy_the_Red

Postby Katka » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:47 pm

I think you are right, there should be pop ups maybe for the 1st hour. Most raids last about an hour and that would be a better deal then trying to run 5-8 toons in 15 minutes with 50e each
Katka

Postby Cheesy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:56 pm

Whatever, I’m pretty sure the event is longer than most and he drops up to at least 4 ornaments plus you can get a freebie daily.

AND the 3 hour schedule doesn’t even rotate like the prior ones so you always know when to make it.

And it drops loads of stuff.
Cheesy

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:50 pm

Cheesy wrote:AND the 3 hour schedule doesn’t even rotate like the prior ones so you always know when to make it.

The problem with that is that those set times were always when I was working or otherwise unavailable.

Having the event available all the time like Lucky makes more sense to me.
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions