Death Wish Coffee

For all your non-Book of Heroes discussion needs.

Death Wish Coffee

Postby Bbbb » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:32 pm

Apparently, the experience of playing an SW has come to RL:
-------------------
Death Wish Coffee Co. (“Death Wish”), the Round Lake, N.Y.-based Coffee producer known for producing the ‘World’s Strongest Coffee’, has initiated a recall its 11-oz Death Wish Nitro Cold Brew cans.

Death Wish in conjunction with an outside Process Authority has determined that the current process could lead to the growth and production of the deadly toxin, botulin, in low acid foods commercialized in reduced oxygen packaging.

Botulism, a potentially fatal form of food poisoning, can cause the following symptoms: general weakness, dizziness, double-vision and trouble with speaking or swallowing. Difficulty in breathing, weakness of other muscles, abdominal distention and constipation may also be common symptoms. People experiencing these problems should seek immediate medical attention.
Bbbb

Re: Death Wish Coffee

Postby Famous_Fella_O_Nutella » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:30 pm

As a player whose main is a sw I'm thinking of trying to buy one of these recalled cans. Those way I can still feel like I'm playing the game when I'm offline.
TEAM stands for Together Everyone Accomplishes More

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day"

"Never believe everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Famous_Fella_O_Nutella

Re: Death Wish Coffee

Postby Illy_the_Red » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:06 am

Just learn how to play a SW, for all the thousands of lines devoted to discussion of the game over the years I'm surprised some folk still haven't managed it ;-)

I don't think many should be going near a coffee called that even if it didn't have botulinum bacterial growths in it...
Illy_the_Red

Return to Off-Topic Discussions