Bullying in BoH...a serious problem...

For all your non-Book of Heroes discussion needs.

Re: Bullying in BoH...a serious problem...

Postby Bbbb » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:21 pm

Except for Salad who constantly kicked my ass, I never felt any of my wins or losses were anything except RNG because I managed to hang in Masters with zero strategy, an onslaught build, and luck enchants....
Bbbb

Postby Mr_Op » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:14 pm

finally getting credit for something.
Mr_Op

Postby Jhuanita » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:21 am

Possessed_Mithrid wrote:Venan,
In light of recent comversations, and since I am sitting on a free hour of time, I think it past time you addressed a serious problem in Boh...bullying and abuse. I am calling on you to do the conscientious thing as a public provider of entertainment to stand up for the rights and feelings of the little people.

I have noted a disturbing trend among Players, particularly GM's, Officers and Mods in the game to abuse their powers, I thought It would be appropriate to bring to light some of the worse offenders I have known and witnessed firsthand.

SDerrin (GM abuse):
If any of you have participated in an HJ raid, or are a member of HJ, you have seen firsthand how brutal Derrin is in his verbal assaults on members of his guild. Now I don't know if it is his insecurity or his need to keep them in line or if he just enjoys the powertrip as a GM, but the foulness of his language and his derogatory and implied belittling comments to his guild members I find appalling. Something needs to be done about it.
Side note: I have it on good word that CrzyHopper only achieved his million monster feat because Derrin has been emotionally threatening and abusing hims for months to do it, a type of emotional slavery, just so Derrinb could hold it up as an HJ trophy.

Wookie (Officer abuse):
Now I haven't visited KOTOR nearly as often as I used to, but I remember Wookie, using both his toons to tag team abuse his fellow members. You think its bad being berated and teased by one toon in a guild...try taking the verbal assault from two toons simultaneously, who craft their abuse with such tandem and choreographed artistry that the onslaught feels continuous...it is emotionally overwhelming...I have seen Japster despondent and depressed at times simply because the horror of it has overwhelmed him emotionally.

Fero (GM abuse):
I do not know what to say about Fero...simply that his BoH abuse goes well beyond the emotional...I do not know how he does it but I have been pimpslapped through my phone on several occasions by him. I know DBT, Jump, B4, DJ, Sin, Heach, Damide, Medi, MaM, Ray, Oz and many many other Kingdom toons have been personally assaulted by him. Why do you think Aries created the Kingdom prayer...simply to appease Fero's wrath...

qAmy (Mod abuse):
Not much to say here other then be very very careful how you act when qAMy is on global chat...I have seen her warnings, threats, whispers reduce whole toons to tears...and Venan has turned a blind eye to her abuse of mod powers...why I've seen toons get silenced for merely saying "Hi" because she didn't like the color of their chat text. She is evil this one.

Now I have saved the worst for last:

Patsy at Spoons,
Man if you thought Shekka or Matta were ever bad at berating and condescending to their guild members...they have nothing on Patsy after she became GM (and even before). Sherpa for all his bravado is reduced to a shell of a man when Patsy lays into him...Cia, for all his might gets reduced to a quivering blubbery WM... You all want to know why Bims took time off..therapy...he needed months of therapy to cope with the horrendous and unspeakable things Patsy did to his mind over the past several years of playing...they even named an emotional disease after it.... PTBD..Post-Tramatic BoH Disorder... Patsy is the most cruel and evil BoH Player I have ever come across...

Venan it is high time to did something about this.

OH MY GOD! I'm not the only one who has noticed this! The greenies are the worst, by far! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD!
Jhuanita

Postby Bbbb » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:59 pm

Jhuanita wrote:OH MY GOD! I'm not the only one who has noticed this! The greenies are the worst, by far! THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS THREAD!

After witnessing some of your recent chats, you may have completely missed out that the post that you quoted was a huge joke.
Bbbb

Postby Gius » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:00 pm

Shekka wrote:Well, Dimo and I were talking about old threads and that got me thinking about this one.

So I decided to post in it.

Honaj: a very cruel and vendictave war mage who constantly falls asleep while speed raiding after taunting to no end about how OP he is.

Proph: none stop abuse to everyone to raid faster during event speed run attempts. Nothing is ever good enough.

DoyleD: a cruel mod who never ever has anything nice to say to anyone and always puts anyone near by down.

Shadow: plays the silent card when many are around. But when there is only a few he is one of the most vulgar people you will ever meet. Much like Garlands and CIA were.

Bim: doesn't matter. Never ever did he do anything close to deserving a silence... except maybe the constant pressures of needing Hot Pink text.

Gius: never tells jokes, never tries to interact with people but sure as heck would put a sword in your way if you were to fall. Sneaky this one is.

Mattakai: nothing much to say here. He likes Glibil, (<-- spelt wrong on purpose) and Orange Jello Shots!

I'm sure there are many many more evil evil people that you have met in Boh.

Discuss..

Oh my Guild! I made it to the forums! I feel famous!
Gius

Postby Darkthorn » Tue May 30, 2017 1:46 pm

I find nothing remotely funny about this thread and even less about bullying...
Darkthorn

Postby Mr_Op » Wed May 31, 2017 9:11 am

Darkthorn wrote:I find nothing remotely funny about this thread and even less about bullying...

ask us if we care?
Mr_Op

Postby Kîlldozer » Wed May 31, 2017 1:28 pm

Sàlád_ wrote:
Darkthorn wrote:I find nothing remotely funny about this thread and even less about bullying...

ask us if we care?

Sàlád's a big bully.
Kîlldozer

Postby AlreadySpoken4Glenda » Wed May 31, 2017 4:49 pm

Shoot I'm mad I didn't make the list :'(
AlreadySpoken4Glenda

Previous

Return to Off-Topic Discussions