Client Update 3.0 - Server Maintenance

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Re: Client Update 3.0 - Server Maintenance

Postby Hotasfire0Coolasice » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:24 am

Quick question - Does offhand damage no longer apply to ability weapon damage? Did it ever? With the addition of some "additional X% damage from offhand damage" abilities, I'm beginning to wonder if Offhand damage even plays a role in Weapon Damage. Thanks!
Hotasfire0Coolasice

Postby CheMClarc » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:30 am

Hotasfire0Coolasice wrote:Quick question - Does offhand damage no longer apply to ability weapon damage? Did it ever? With the addition of some "additional X% damage from offhand damage" abilities, I'm beginning to wonder if Offhand damage even plays a role in Weapon Damage. Thanks!

Some abilities use the combination of both weapons while others do separate attacks.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Postby CheMClarc » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:37 am

Please note updated patch notes:

I was informed that we removed the mercenaries penalty for raids. We began changing the loyalty system but found that it was a lot of moving parts to include with the rest of the update. This is correct in what was asked by Lord Venan but it is only part of what will be future changes to to improve the loyalty system in a future update.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Postby Sir_Mike » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:44 am

CheMClarc wrote:Please note updated patch notes:

I was informed that we removed the mercenaries penalty for raids. We began changing the loyalty system but found that it was a lot of moving parts to include with the rest of the update. This is correct in what was asked by Lord Venan but it is only part of what will be future changes to to improve the loyalty system in a future update.

So, merc penalty gone forever? That's awesome!
Sir_Mike

Postby Derpy_as_I_wanna_be » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:06 am

FYI, there are no PvP achievements regarding the new classes.
Derpy_as_I_wanna_be

Postby Bâçôn_Mâddnêss » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:03 am

It would be great if you could add experience as a reward now for the endgame quests, such as Origins of Creation, Primal Power, Spider Queen, & Shadow of the Hunter. Also the weekly quests. Now that we have an L40 cap, our toons can fulfill these quests before L40, & should receive experience commensurate with the quests as they do for all other quests before. Thank you, great update, it'll keep us busy until you can add content.
Bâçôn_Mâddnêss

Bug: Flame Warden Roast not doing double dama

Postby Bâçôn_Mâddnêss » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:58 pm

Flame Warden L8, 1h axe T6, Roast L2 indicates normal damage of 223-271 when selecting it on an unensnared target. Ensnared by L1 Flame Net, resultant damage was 239 fire damage. Repeated with multiple targets indicates Roast never does double damage.
Bâçôn_Mâddnêss

Postby Fara » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:23 am

I'm finding that the scaling up of the vile realm monsters is making them stronger more quickly than my toon. E.g. SR P3 gets harder each time I level up. At level 39, my sw now dies quite often even with speed elixir.
Fara

Postby Sigèé » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:18 am

Sprîng_Bâcôn_Mâddnêss wrote:It would be great if you could add experience as a reward now for the endgame quests, such as Origins of Creation, Primal Power, Spider Queen, & Shadow of the Hunter.

You do get XP as a reward for these quests, except if you are max lvl when you accept them.
Sigèé

Postby Kenner » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:00 am

Is there any indication when the known bugs will be fixed?
Kenner

PreviousNext

Return to Game Updates