Level Cap Increase & Prestige Abilities

Want to know more about us or the inner workings of Book of Heroes? Check this out!

Re: Level Cap Increase & Prestige Abilities

Postby Nesshindesu » Mon May 23, 2016 2:23 am

Bbbb wrote:
Nesshindesu wrote:Also, I assume the healing enchants boost the healing done by Leech? Depending on how much healing Leech does this could make for some interesting builds.

Please don't say that you have the healing enchants.....

Ha ha I actually have a couple t5 on plates just waiting to be useful one day :-) I knew this day would come eventually.
Nesshindesu

Postby CheMClarc » Mon May 23, 2016 9:14 am

Nesshindesu wrote:
Fida wrote:Will amplify red/yellow/blue gems affect white gems too?
If not they will be more useless than they are now :)

Even more important imho is how will this be affected by diminishing returns. I have a feeling that these will be completely useless but we'll soon see.

They just affect the colors they are associated with. When players get to the new level caps, they will have the opportunity to use those 3 extra points somewhere else in their build rather than needing the extra boost of power. They will also mitigate Tragic Gems. White gems will not be affected. White gems will see a boost in power overall just through the rise in level based on their tier.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Postby Sim0n » Mon May 23, 2016 11:07 am

CheMClarc wrote: They will also mitigate Tragic Gems. White gems will not be affected.

Will "Amplify Red/Yellow/Blue" affect the 10% penality of the Tragick gems? If yes, how?
Sim0n

Postby pete_smith » Tue May 24, 2016 8:48 am

From the post:-
Due to no additional new content at the end of the game,
Does this mean no new area's. No new Quests, Just business as usual but with a higher level cap?
Pete
pete_smith

Postby Saraa » Tue May 24, 2016 9:38 am

pete_smith wrote:From the post:-
Does this mean no new area's. No new Quests, Just business as usual but with a higher level cap?
Pete

Not really just business as usual. New classes. New abilities. Lvl cap to 40. A few tweaks alot of folks have been asking for a long time now and another update mail from Chem coming regarding all the rest of the things coming with the update. Looks to be a little more than business as usual.
Saraa

Postby Bbbb » Tue May 24, 2016 10:52 am

pete_smith wrote:From the post:-
Pete

Yes except for new player classes which is a huge deal.

They haven't said the following but here is what I think. They are a very small company (fact). They were looking at what would gave them the most bang for their buck in terms of revenue. They decided that adding new classes and increasing the level cap was the best way to do it. It will bring some old players back into the fold (myself for example) as well as giving them something to market and acquire new players. If this is successful, then hopefully they will have money to support adding new end game content.

I'm sure they would love to add more end game content but need to be profitable as a company. I know some people go "cash grab blah blah blah" but if you seriously look at the freemium market, this is one nicest to the players games out there. I just quit a game that for a while seemed to be player friendly like Book of Heroes, but then the past couple of months has taken a very dark turn to try to rip off addicted players but they went way too far and is causing a massive player exodus.
Bbbb

Postby Gius » Tue May 24, 2016 12:55 pm

G1LgaMezH wrote:Add class change please.I seriously doubt people who are veterans of this game want to level up another toon.I like everything else I've seen so far.

Oh yes please! So I van get rid of my Justi and SW... ;)
Gius

Postby Kîlldozer » Tue May 24, 2016 1:48 pm

Gius wrote:
G1LgaMezH wrote:Add class change please.I seriously doubt people who are veterans of this game want to level up another toon.I like everything else I've seen so far.

You can not switch classes.
Kîlldozer

Postby Kenner » Sun May 29, 2016 1:40 pm

Gius wrote:

Imo it's good to start at level 1 again, it will make the low raids popular again so new players can find low raids easier
Kenner

Postby Derpy_as_I_wanna_be » Mon May 30, 2016 5:58 am

Finally I can sing, I got raids in low places.
Derpy_as_I_wanna_be

PreviousNext

Return to Dev Blog