Mega Topic: Low RPP Mercs/ Mercs Trapped in Raids

What would you like to see in future updates?

Re: Mega Topic: Low RPP Mercs/ Mercs Trapped in Raids

Postby Bbbb » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:26 pm

_Astral wrote:Seriously there should be a function for guild running raids to kick Low rpp merc.
SR P3 I have only 1 merc hitting with me, rest of the 14 mercs, 6 are at less than 2k rpp. How much longer are we gonna suffer this until this function of merc kicking gets approve and use?

The situation is that 95%+ of the customer base has wanted this for a couple of years. Venan has shown ZERO interest in doing anything about it.

Maybe we need to get Raymond Reddington involved.
Bbbb

Postby Jumper » Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:05 pm

Bbbb wrote:

lol... nice way to avoid using the ugly B work. This issue has been talked about a lot.... still not sure what the downside is.

Ily... can you elaborate? ;D
Jumper

Postby UpAllNightToGetDerpy » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:45 pm

I haven't read the whole thread but I have a few suggestions for practical methods to implement a way to tell if a merc is good. To me, creating a blacklist per guild is only good for that guild and would take a lot of work for each GM. A global blacklist would also be problematic because it would not account for jerk mercs creating new accounts and also not allow for someone to eventually become a good merc.

1. Allow a raid setting to have a minimum current available energy. If a merc comes in with 12 e, you know he's not gonna give you good rpp.

2. Have a merc rating system. Options:
A. GM sees a good merc and gives +1 to the rating.
B. System auto-applies +1 based on minimum rpp for a mercked raid (not an in guild raid). Minimum rpp could be set by GM for the raid or each raid type could be have a globally determined minimum.
C. Achievements/challenges per raid type for mercking and getting a minimum rpp or maybe getting top 3 contributor as a merc.

3. GM and/or Guild puts stuff into a kitty that top mercs can win (or share?). Silver, GS, enchanting materials, gems?

4. Not related to mercs necessarily, raids could be set with a wager entry fee with the top rpp taking all.

5. The same thing could be used to have guild vs. guild wagers in the same raid! Both guilds enter and pay the entry fee and the guild with the most rpp splits the wager.
Last edited by UpAllNightToGetDerpy on Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
UpAllNightToGetDerpy

Postby Illy_the_Red » Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:22 am

Jumper wrote:
Bbbb wrote:

lol... nice way to avoid using the ugly B work. This issue has been talked about a lot.... still not sure what the downside is.

Ily... can you elaborate? ;D

All there in the thread, don't need to type it again ;)
Illy_the_Red

Previous

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions