T19 Amulet of Creation (Crafted)

Got a question about the game or the forum? Check here!

Re: T19 Amulet of Creation (Crafted)

Postby Highlander_of_Leah » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:25 pm

et all above

How to Craft the Amulet of Creation
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Locations
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part I - Collect 5 of "EACH" Shard (Righteous, Ancient, Eternal, Pure)

Saydon, Keeper of the Mists - Mistwalker Woodlands : Personal Farm spot: River Crossing
Bromet, Keeper of the Ages - Accursed Steppe : Personal Farm spot: Dense Forest
Orosin, Keeper of the Silence - Serrated Scar : Personal Farm spot: Vile Cliffs
Graphazul, Keeper of the Void - Ethereal Expanse : Personal Farm spot: Spirit Forest

Thank you for this great run down of the quest. My only question is, are you sure that these shards come up at these locations? Are they only at these spots? I have spent nearly 200e at the River Crossing, fishing for Saydon w/ not one showing... I have the quest currently active, but no dice.

I will keep at it like Poppa's shared link shows above, but that trick is not getting any keepers...
Any suggestions?

Thanks again
-Chris (Loth)
Highlander_of_Leah

Postby __Q__ » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:36 pm

Your just having a little bad luck, keep hitting he will show up
__Q__

Re: Deathwing Raiders(with Raid Schedule)

Postby Sigèé » Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:59 pm

I think this is a bad strategy. Given how rare keeper spawns seem to be, it is statistically strange how many times you get two in a row don't you think? Ignoring why this may be the case, I think it's always worth hitting another round after you kill a keeper.
Sigèé

Postby Bj_Knows » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:45 am

in 1st Post edit wrote:Mod Note: Instead of bumping Topics to bookmark them, please copy this URL or the the Smartphone FAQ URL ( viewtopic.php?p=37779&f=20#p37779 ) and paste into a note on your phone or computer
Bj_Knows

Postby Canis_Lupus » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:19 pm

Very helpful.
Canis_Lupus

Postby Dawn_ » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:47 am

Being a technological idiot I don't know how to do that on my kindle
Dawn_

Mail, Hunting Keepers v5.2

Postby Bj_Knows » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:34 am

Subject
Mail, Hunting Keepers v5.2

version 5.2

Note: This is the same thing with Daily Quests if the object is a Potion Elite (Iron Basilisk, Bloodfang, Cave Serpent, etc.)

Using the mobile version of BoH Forums, copy and past the below text into a BoH Mail:

When hunting Keepers, the Devs confirmed, each additional combat, without leaving a spot (hit continue button, not leave button) increases the odds of finding a Keeper. Once you find one, hit leave button, or get kicked out of a spot, odds reset for next Keeper.

So stay in one spot, killing mobs, until you are down to 2e, then hit continue, and once the mobs appear, and combat starts, exit the game without attacking. Wait 30+ minutes & return when you have more energy. This will keep you in one spot while you regen energy.

If you have spent a lot of energy in the same spot, without finding a Keeper, and accidently kill the last set of mobs, leaving you with no energy to use the continue button, it might be worth it to spend 1 GS for 3e to continue (& keep increasing the odds of the next Keeper).

#, Drop, Keeper, Area, Favorite Spot
5, Righteous, Saydon, Mistwalker Woodlands, River Crossing
5, Ancient, Bromet, Accursed Steppe, Dense Forest
5, Eternal, Orosin, Serrated Scar, Vile Cliffs
5, Pure, Graphazul, Ethereal Expanse, Spirit Forest
4, Binding, Met'Huzil, Sanctuary (Tower 3)

But staying in one spot means no raiding, no pvp, no crafting, no enchanting, no shop, no black market, no temple, no daily quest, no weekly quests, no seasonal events. If game crashes, you have to reenter with the odds of a Keeper reset.

A good strategy is stay in one spot (hitting continue instead of leave) until you find a Keeper. Then leave and Raid, PvP, shop, etc.

Luck Enchant & Elixir of Luck only work on Loot Drops, so they won't increase Keepers odds. 6%/ 16% Luck will get you +1/+3 Shard of 24 Needed from Bonus Loot.

Ask your Guild, or BoH Forum, if you need help with this.

Pass this mail on to others.

see also Regen Chart for Raiding
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7500

From topic
viewtopic.php?p=38031#p38031

to copy & paste above links, hit the mail Forward button
Bj_Knows

Milking Keeper Quest

Postby Bj_Knows » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:05 pm

Subject
Milking Keeper Quest

I really do not care about the T19 Amulet, since Lean War Mage Cassidy currently is not running Guardian Valor Raids and cannot purchase a T18 Amulet required for its creation.

I am running the Keeper Quest since it increase the odds of getting a Keeper, and Keepers drop nice loot.

If I never turn in the first part of the Keeper Quest, can I just keep milking Keepers for Loot, and Shards, forever?

Update:
Someone asked, "aren't Vile Realm Dungeons better?" (Note 1). Yes the Vile Realm Dungeons are better, but the Vile Realm Mobs continue to drop Materials unique to the Vile Realm. Ex: Spirit Orbs are only found in the Vile Realm. If Lean WM Cassidy ever needs to farm Spirit Orbs, for crafting, enchanting, questing or Guild Challenge, while the Keeper quest is still open, she has a higher chance of getting Keepers.

Also Bacon!

Note 1)
Essence Farming
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=43935#p43935
Bj_Knows

Bindings from Met'Huzil

Postby Bj_Knows » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:46 am

Bj_Knows wrote:
Sim0n wrote:I have seen a few keepers after completing the Amulet quest. However, they stopped dropping shards. I haven't seen the one in the third floor zone yet.

I have fought Keepers before getting the Keeper Quest, and they do not drop Shards. Apparently you need at least one Keepr Quest to cause the Shard Drops.

Confirmed. Cassidy has fought Met'Huzil on the Third Floor twice now, and received a Binding both times, even though she has yet to receive the second part of the Quest.
Bj_Knows

Mision origins of creation

Postby SCARFACE1681 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:37 pm

Where i can find the guardians?
Tanks.SCARFACE1681
SCARFACE1681

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Rules & FAQs