Shekka, God of Tactics

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Shekka, God of Tactics

Postby Bj_Knows » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:48 am

Subject
Shekka, God of Tactics

O mighty Shekka,
Please bless us with your boundless wisdom,
Your mighty strength,
You sharp vision,
And the tactics to maximize our RPP & Onslaught* Timer,
Amen.

MY PERSONAL OPINION
I miss Shekka's Guild Mails on class rotations. They always taught me so much about cool downs & each ability. I am still using the War Mage rotations for the Pirate Raids. I don't know if they are still the best, but they are still damn incredible.

*This is not how we referred to Phases in Legacy of Blades, and Karnak's Final Stand, but their are children here.
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
User avatar
Bj_Knows
Moderator
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:13 am

Re: Shekka, God of Tactics

Postby Bj_Knows » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:54 am

Shekka will never appreciate what I gave up to create this.

My entire Pirate Raid went *POOF* while I posted it!
User avatar
Bj_Knows
Moderator
 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:13 am

Re: Shekka, God of Tactics

Postby Bimbosigliere » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:00 am

REDACTED
Last edited by Bimbosigliere on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bimbosigliere
 
Posts: 818
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Re: Shekka, God of Tactics

Postby notallthatfat » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:49 pm

Your not that special. Bims
notallthatfat
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:14 am

Re: Shekka, God of Tactics

Postby CrzyHopper » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:16 am

Dôöblin_fàt wrote:Your not that special. Bims


I disagree...Bims is very special...
CrzyHopper
 
Posts: 339
Joined: Mon May 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Re: Shekka, God of Tactics

Postby Mr_Op » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:23 am

CrzyHopper wrote:
Dôöblin_fàt wrote:Your not that special. Bims


I disagree...Bims is very special...


Bims is the next best mod of BoH
Mr_Op
 
Posts: 772
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Re: Shekka, God of Tactics

Postby Shekka » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:01 pm

Bj_Knows wrote:Subject
Shekka, God of Tactics

O mighty Shekka,
Please bless us with your boundless wisdom,
Your mighty strength,
You sharp vision,
And the tactics to maximize our RPP & Onslaught* Timer,
Amen.


Wow a prayer just for me!?!

Bj_Knows wrote:
MY PERSONAL OPINION
I miss Shekka's Guild Mails on class rotations. They always taught me so much about cool downs & each ability. I am still using the War Mage rotations for the Pirate Raids. I don't know if they are still the best, but they are still damn incredible.


It's always good to know how to perform your best. Especially at lower mights. However, even higher mights can learn a lot with only tweaking rotations versus gemming or having to rely on elixirs (although I enjoy using them when I can also!).

Bj_Knows wrote:*This is not how we referred to Phases in Legacy of Blades, and Karnak's Final Stand, but their are children here.


Ohhh, you mean OnSl.... Whoa... That was close!! :)
Shekka
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Re: Shekka, God of Tactics

Postby Shekka » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:02 pm

Bj_Knows wrote:Shekka will never appreciate what I gave up to create this.

My entire Pirate Raid went *POOF* while I posted it!



However, it was worth it. Right?
Shekka
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Re: Shekka, God of Tactics

Postby Shekka » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:04 pm

Bimbosigliere wrote:-____________-

I don't recall getting any mails!


I purposely omitted you from them all.
Shekka
 
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:23 pm

Re: Shekka, God of Tactics

Postby Bimbosigliere » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:35 am

REDACTED
Last edited by Bimbosigliere on Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bimbosigliere
 
Posts: 818
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Next

Return to Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest