Mega Topic: Silver from dailies

What would you like to see in future updates?

Re: Silver from dailies

Postby DreamingDæmon » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:39 pm

DiMoSauR wrote:PS
Hope Justicar is nerfed...a lot!!!!!! :-D

The old "reverse psychology" trick, Dimo? Fingers crossed it works ;)
DreamingDæmon

Daily Bounty Rewards

Postby ArchAngel77 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:15 am

Please bring back Hero Tokens for Daily Bounty rewards. 1000 silver is not even remotely attractive. I used to try to keep up with the dailies on all five of my toons, but I have no interest in them now. They've become a nuisance advertisement that pops up for no reason. Not sure who was pushing for this change in the first place, but I'd like to see it changed back. In the meantime I'll enjoy my extra free time. ;)
ArchAngel77

Re: Daily Bounty Rewards

Postby Illy_the_Red » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:18 am

ArchAngel77 wrote:Please bring back Hero Tokens for Daily Bounty rewards. 1000 silver is not even remotely attractive. I used to try to keep up with the dailies on all five of my toons, but I have no interest in them now. They've become a nuisance advertisement that pops up for no reason. Not sure who was pushing for this change in the first place, but I'd like to see it changed back. In the meantime I'll enjoy my extra free time. ;)

The idea was to give people something worth doing for the dailies as either people had no use for HT, or didn't consider a small HT reward enough for diverting e to things like dungeons (especially if you also had zero use for the shards).

Unfortunately the amount of silver given as a reward now is worth even less. Even at the top reward level you get 1000...which you can get from two hits in a GV raid. I know they've mentioned weekend quests, but considering how long this was asked to be changed and the length of time involved, it's quite a puzzling gaffe. Add some zeroes to the rewards and maybe people will start doing them again.
Illy_the_Red

Re: Mega Topic: Silver from dailies

Postby dragondreamer » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:55 am

Okay, we've now had a weekly quest which included a 250 hero tokens reward. Unfortunately,I have to say I'm still not very happy, since I always found the hero tokens payment for dailies a handy top up when just shy of upgrading a tome. The silver isn't attractive enough by itself. I'm still persevering only because I'm closing in on the feat (which does still pay ht lol).
dragondreamer

Postby silverwind » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:34 am

Idea... Daily quest reward.... One chance random lockbox
silverwind

Postby Zålî_FîzzSpøøn » Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:39 am

The answer is simple! Upon completion of the daily quest, each player shall receive a blessing of fortune which increases the amount of silver earned by a certain percentage. This percentage is based on the number of consecutive days you've completed the daily. Thus, higher level players will get more silver based on the higher level monsters they are killing.
Zålî_FîzzSpøøn

Postby Firstimer » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:50 am

Why not make the dailies worth gold shields I'd do a daily for those having the max at 250gs I'm sure a lot more people would.
Firstimer

Previous

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions