T19 Amulet of Creation (Crafted)

Got a question about the game or the forum? Check here!

Re: T19 Amulet of Creation (Crafted)

Postby _Song » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:19 am

Zelp, hero of heroes, TY! Good info
_Song

Re: T19 Amulet of Creation (Crafted)

Postby Àlïdåír » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:28 pm

Thanks.
Àlïdåír

Amulet of origins hunting thoughts

Postby john12345 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:07 pm

Just finished today with last keeper so sharing some thoughts.
First of all, one t19 non weapon non armor item is nice but it won't change a lot for your pvp rating. One league up will be Great exaggeration and one league means merely 5-10 marks more per fight .
It might give you 1 more kill per onslaught round which is also not ground breaking especially assuming highest tier raids atm have no onslaught. Might addition is nice but if you pushing towards pm might it's much more efficient use of e to leave this amulet aside and concentrate on raids.
SO no one in boh has really good and urgent reasons to get the amulet except general perfectionism pushing us all to max our toons and get ALL useless seasonal feats ;)

Now to the topic. I was inspired to post it after getting confirmed by devs info that staying on spot while hunting keeper constantly increases chances for keeper meeting (small bit each time ). Before you go offline just need to start fight and logoff without killing mobs.

But staying on spot isn't all roses.
You cannot raid obviously
You cannot pvp
You cannot
Start craft your next 8hrs batch of essence
You cannot go to temple buy healing potions for example
You cannot go to black market
You cannot participate in venan special/weekend events which generally have nice prizes
You cannot do every kind of daily quest assuming you bother with it
If game crashed you blown away from spot.

Personally I decided firstly to stay on spot and hit till keeper.
But after 2 days without keeper and 3 times I didn't succeed to stay I gave up about amulet obsession and came back to raiding and rest. And 3 days after it I had all shards.

So if you don't mind burn gs and get it asap - don't leave the spot.

Otherwise take it easy still while taking advantage of Increasing chances.
I know my guild/S raiding times. So before going offline I spend my e for keeper while not kill last 2e mobs wave. When back online I continue to hit from same point till having just enough e to regenerate up to 50 till next raid.
john12345

Re: Amulet of origins hunting thoughts

Postby Draco_van_Berk » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:44 pm

Thanks for the thoughts, John! My own experiences have been similar.

I found the Luck enchant to be helpful. Three times I got bonus loot and received an extra shard. Really helped cut down the hunting time.

You mentioned that the chance of finding a Guardian grows the longer you stay in a zone. Anyone know--does it reset after you find a Guardian, or does it still continue to grow?
Draco_van_Berk

Postby DreamingDæmon » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:03 pm

john12345 wrote:
Otherwise take it easy still while taking advantage of Increasing chances.
I know my guild/S raiding times. So before going offline I spend my e for keeper while not kill last 2e mobs wave. When back online I continue to hit from same point till having just enough e to regenerate up to 50 till next raid.

This is exactly what I've done with 2 toons to complete amulet quest, and am in the process of doing with 2 more. It's made much easier by the fact that I put 2 toons into CV and 2 toons into PM, so no single toon raids more frequently than every 6 hrs (unless I choose to push via mercing) - toon rotation works in my favour in this instance!

As an aside - has anyone met a Keeper AFTER completing Amulet quest? I haven't, and am wondering whether I've just been unlucky, or whether they disappear forever, having learned their lesson!
DreamingDæmon

Postby john12345 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:14 pm

Draco_van_Berk wrote:Thanks for the thoughts, John! My own experiences have been similar.

I found the Luck enchant to be helpful. Three times I got bonus loot and received an extra shard. Really helped cut down the hunting time.

You mentioned that the chance of finding a Guardian grows the longer you stay in a zone. Anyone know--does it reset after you find a Guardian, or does it still continue to grow?

Haha I take off luck enchant gear only when putting on e regen .
Got only one bonus loot. And one back to back keepers.
99.99% that bonus is reset after meet because devs said it's same behavior like for potion elites.
john12345

Postby Bbbb » Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:55 pm

I had MUCH better luck going in and out than staying put. I got several on the first 2e. One time I burned through an enormous amount of e (like 700e) staying in the zone and never getting anything. Once I gave up that strategy, it went much faster....

I've met keepers after the quest was over.
Bbbb

Postby DreamingDæmon » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:49 pm

Bbbb wrote:I've met keepers after the quest was over.

Thx B4, I kinda miss their cute lil faces being all stomped in... ^_^
DreamingDæmon

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:41 pm

john12345 wrote:Now to the topic. I was inspired to post it after getting confirmed by devs info that staying on spot while hunting keeper constantly increases chances for keeper meeting (small bit each time ). Before you go offline just need to start fight and logoff without killing mobs.

DreamingDaemon wrote:As an aside - has anyone met a Keeper AFTER completing Amulet quest? I haven't, and am wondering whether I've just been unlucky, or whether they disappear forever, having learned their lesson!

Thanks you for the info. It is hinted at in the Quest Text. I am guessing once you finish the Quest, the Keepers revert to their old odds. The mechanic seems to be the same as the "Essence of Vile Gate I" and Daily Quest for Potion Elites.
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Postby Oden357 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:48 pm

I have not seen that dude with the long name in the third floor zone once the quest was completed and I've spent considerably amount of e there.
Oden357

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Rules & FAQs