Crazy Hopper Feat

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Crazy Hopper Feat

Postby Derrin_Watson » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:12 pm

September 18, 2014, my friend and guild mate, known to me only as CrzyHopper, did what nobody else had done or will do. He completed the Million Monster Massacre feat. At the time I wrote: “Hopper, right now you are the one and only. Others may get there in time. But nobody else will ever be first. What a tremendous accomplishment from a tremendous man. What's really great here is not just that you did it, but you did it while maintaining a pleasant, helpful, friendly attitude. You are a credit to the game. As a GM I'm thrilled to have you in the guild. As a person, I'm delighted to have you as a friend.”

I say nobody else will do it because Venan has renamed it in his honor, the Crazy Hopper. After they announced it, I wrote “What an honor having it in his name! And well deserved. Now I want to achieve it, where before I was so-so.”

I am pleased to announce I have completed that goal, and I believe am the first to have the Crazy Hopper feat. Actually, this is the third of three goals Hopper suggested for me. Done, done, and done. Thank you, friend, for encouraging me to reach my best.

I will follow Hopper’s example in giving thanks here.

Thanks to Venan for making a wonderful game and a wonderful community I want to return to every day. And thanks to the members of that community. I’ve fought together with many of you and consider it a privilege and an honor.

Thanks to the men and women of Helmsman’s Jacuzzi. They are not only great players, but encouraging, congenial, helpful, wonderful friends. Your support day in and day out means so much to me.

Thanks to my partner in this endeavor, Queen Amy. If I were trying to design the perfect in-game partner, it would be she. Together we will continue to reach for the ongoing goal of maintaining a welcoming, supportive, and successful guild.

Above all, thanks to my lady wife, Julene. I appreciate so much her patience, support, understanding, and love. If I were trying to design the perfect partner for me in life, it would be she. Thank you for 4 decades of friendship and love.
Derrin_Watson

Re: Crazy Hopper Feat

Postby AmyLoo » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:35 pm

Congratulations my friend :)
AmyLoo

Postby Shekka » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:43 pm

Congrats Derrin. Well done! It isn't easy at all to kill that many. Well earned, well deserved.

Great job.

- Shekka
Shekka

Postby Bj_Knows » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:08 am

Derrin_Watson wrote:I am pleased to announce I have completed that goal, and I believe am the first to have the Crazy Hopper feat. Actually, this is the third of three goals Hopper suggested for me. Done, done, and done. Thank you, friend, for encouraging me to reach my best.

I will follow Hopper’s example in giving thanks here.

Congratulations on so many impressive accomplishments.

Looking at your list of past deeds, and the friends you have accumulated in BoH, I am reminded of the saying "A man is known by the company he keeps." ergo, you, and HJ as a Guild, are one of the most impressive people, and Guilds, in BoH [who isn't a SPOON ].
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Postby Vexis_Larseker » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:33 am

Congrats Derrin, that is an amazing accomplishment!
Vexis_Larseker

Postby EricM » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:22 pm

Well done Derrin! Much deserved!
EricM

Postby Grnm » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:18 pm

Gratz! Well deserved )
Grnm

Postby CrzyHopper » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:42 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!! It's an honor to have you as the first to reach it, have you as my GM and to have you as a friend.
Last edited by CrzyHopper on Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
CrzyHopper

Postby _Raiden » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:41 am

Congrats !!! Now for the 10k pvp win !!
_Raiden

Postby CheMClarc » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:37 am

Congratulations Derrin! A truly impressive accomplishment!

Posted a little something for you on our social media!
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Next

Return to Discussions