T19 Ring Of Eternity (Crafted)

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Re: T19 Ring Of Eternity (Crafted)

Postby Zelp » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:32 pm

Sorry I haven't replied. been away for military training.

As far as I know with Karnaks ring is, I had it in my inventory and was able to finish the quest. Im not really sure if you need to have a physical copy of it or just have had it unlocked.( I believe there was a post elsewhere on the forum for this).

As for the Impure Shadow x1000 there is currently no points counted for shadow gained before having the quest(this may be hotfixed soon).

Best way to gather this ring is as follows:

Collect 1 Impure Shadow and leave raid (rpp loss, but worth it)
Turn in quest and accept next.
Kill Originator 1000 times or get lucky with luck procs.
Turn in quest and start crafting process(if you have the t18 ring and karnaks ring already)
Wait 48Hours or use catalyst and youll have the ring.
Zelp

Postby DreamingDæmon » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:58 pm

As long as you've crafted Karnak's Ring at some point, you can build this - you don't need to still have it. You may have sold it 6 months ago, but that's ok :-)
DreamingDæmon

Postby JKringle » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:19 pm

TheReaping wrote:Congrats Eric! What I would like to know from the Devs is if the impure shadows collected before accepting the quest will eventually be counted towards the total? Seems a bit ridiculous that it's counted against us when we had no idea that the quest line had been moved to Glendort when most of us just we're excited to be done questing and wanted to jump into a raid right away.

Some of (the "Most") us, happen to enjoy questing. I, for one, (and I speak only for myself) find raiding to be a monotonous grind. A means to an end, and a duty to my guild. Not something I am anxious to "jump" into. Just a way to get the rewards to get what I need to grow in might.
JKringle

Postby Lädy_Käñäz » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:05 pm

Thank you for sharing your hard work with us!
Lädy_Käñäz

Previous

Return to Discussions