Daily Quests

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Daily Quests

Postby DreamingDæmon » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:28 pm

Darkhorse wrote:Daily Quests

We’ve also heard from many players that while the daily quest feature is useful early on, it’s not as beneficial to elder players. We’re going to be addressing this with a revamp to the entire feature that will make these quests worth doing for the majority of our users. Don’t worry, if you’re working on the 366 day achievement, you will not lose your progress!

This was posted back in May, pre 2.1. Is this still on to be included in the next update? It'd be nice to care about Dailies again, rather than getting them done only if they happen to coincide with what's going off anyway!

Maybe new feats for 500, 1000 completed (assuming our current completed totals are stored somewhere) could be added to the list of feats - the 1k being one of the "prestige" feats that are unlikely to be achieved by very many (aka The CrzyHopper, the 10k pvp wins etc)
DreamingDæmon

Re: Daily Quests

Postby Darkhorse » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:41 pm

A small look behind the curtain...

We've had many a discussion about the daily quest feature. Originally we had it scheduled for 2.2, but unfortunately it was pushed to a later date to make way for our revamped downloadable content system (more info coming soon) and our raid finder system (more info coming soon). It's still something we'd like to revamp in a meaningful way, but there is currently no ETA.
Darkhorse

Postby DreamingDæmon » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:36 pm

Thanks for the reply - disappointing" but appreciate the honesty!
Maybe with the Stonehelm expansion coming after the Caliban conclusion? *hint hint I wanna punch Alador!!*
DreamingDæmon

Postby Bbbb » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:15 pm

DreamingDaemon wrote:Maybe with the Stonehelm expansion coming after the Caliban conclusion? *hint hint I wanna punch Alador!!*

You actually remember details of the story line?????? Freak! :lol:
Bbbb

Postby DreamingDæmon » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Bbbb wrote:
DreamingDaemon wrote:Maybe with the Stonehelm expansion coming after the Caliban conclusion? *hint hint I wanna punch Alador!!*

You actually remember details of the story line?????? Freak! :lol:

I still haven't forgiven Majerio for stealing all that refined essence to open the Vile Gate and kill LoB first time round! :p
DreamingDæmon

Postby Darkhorse » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:44 am

DreamingDaemon wrote:Thanks for the reply - disappointing" but appreciate the honesty!
Maybe with the Stonehelm expansion coming after the Caliban conclusion? *hint hint I wanna punch Alador!!*

You'll just have to wait and see. You might be surprised where we go next. We've definitely got some hints in there for the people who actually read and enjoy the lore.
Darkhorse

Postby Shadøw » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:24 pm

Darkhorse wrote:
DreamingDaemon wrote:Thanks for the reply - disappointing" but appreciate the honesty!

You'll just have to wait and see. You might be surprised where we go next. We've definitely got some hints in there for the people who actually read and enjoy the lore.

We do read and enjoy the lore whilst we are going through the storyline but months later most forget (obviously not DD!) that's why we need a Book for Book of Heroes so we can read back over the lore
Shadøw

Postby Bimbosigliere » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:44 pm

DELETED
Last edited by Bimbosigliere on Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bimbosigliere

Postby Shadøw » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:58 am

Bimbosigliere wrote:
Shadøw wrote:We do read and enjoy the lore whilst we are going through the storyline but months later most forget (obviously not DD!) that's why we need a Book for Book of Heroes so we can read back over the lore

What a great idea Shadow! You should make a forum post about this!!

Haha!! Darkhorse dosen't comment on my threads :(
Shadøw

Postby Bimbosigliere » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:21 am

DELETED
Bimbosigliere

Return to Discussions