Mega Topic: 100+ Convert/ Buy Option- ARCHIVED

What would you like to see in future updates?

Mega Topic: 100+ Convert/ Buy Option- ARCHIVED

Postby clockwork_robot » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:33 pm

New Subject
Mega Topic: 100+ Convert/ Buy Option

OLD Subject
currency conversion

It would be nice if the currency exchange wouldn't let you try to convert more than you have or show how much you have so you can stop. Actually, a convert all button would be great too so I don't have to tap so many times.
clockwork_robot

Re: currency conversion

Postby Marney » Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Indeed, but at least it's just annoying now, whereas the old way actively caused insanity. :)
Marney

Postby Queen » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:58 pm

Lost almost 100 soldier's valor since the new update somehow (at zero now). Took a while to convert them from squire valor too.
Queen

Postby Doctor_Love_Money_Shot » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:15 pm

I would like to bring this idea up with an additional note. FIrst of all, thanks for fixing the part that allowed us to try and convert more than was possible. That fix was good. But we still need to have an option to "convert all" or at least hit the max of 99 in a single push of a button rather than scrolling all the way from 1 to 99.

How about putting an extra button that says "Max" and increases from 1 to 99 instantly. Or even better, make a button to "Convert All" Squire Valor into Soldier Valor, even if it will be a few thousand. I just spent a ton of time converting 80,000 Squires and that was quite annoying and time consuming. Soldiers were only about 40,000 so that took half as long. I still have 85,000 Knight Valor to convert and I am putting this off because I just don't wanna spend the time on it now.

In addition, the "Max" button can be used with other purchases like potions, runes, and other consumables.
Doctor_Love_Money_Shot

Postby Hotasfire0Coolasice » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Doctor_Love wrote:I would like to bring this idea up with an additional note. FIrst of all, thanks for fixing the part that allowed us to try and convert more than was possible. That fix was good. But we still need to have an option to "convert all" or at least hit the max of 99 in a single push of a button rather than scrolling all the way from 1 to 99.

How about putting an extra button that says "Max" and increases from 1 to 99 instantly. Or even better, make a button to "Convert All" Squire Valor into Soldier Valor, even if it will be a few thousand. I just spent a ton of time converting 80,000 Squires and that was quite annoying and time consuming. Soldiers were only about 40,000 so that took half as long. I still have 85,000 Knight Valor to convert and I am putting this off because I just don't wanna spend the time on it now.

In addition, the "Max" button can be used with other purchases like potions, runes, and other consumables.

*Jawdrop*

I've gotten a total of about 15K valor at the most altogether, and you have 200K all at once?!?!
Hotasfire0Coolasice

Postby Doctor_Love_Money_Shot » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:10 am

Hotasfire0Coolasice wrote:
Doctor_Love wrote:I would like to bring this idea up with an additional note. FIrst of all, thanks for fixing the part that allowed us to try and convert more than was possible. That fix was good. But we still need to have an option to "convert all" or at least hit the max of 99 in a single push of a button rather than scrolling all the way from 1 to 99.

*Jawdrop*

I've gotten a total of about 15K valor at the most altogether, and you have 200K all at once?!?!

Haha, I got about 80k KV over the course of the past few months with nothing to spend it on. As for the squires and soldiers, those all came from spending 6 million silver on the alchemist lock boxes.
Doctor_Love_Money_Shot

Postby Bbbb » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:12 am

*Jawdrop*

I wish I still had the infamous email where he converted 10m silver in lockboxes which took hours. :lol:
Bbbb

Postby Wookie » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:15 am

You can press and hold the + button down and it doesn't take too long. This will also stop automatically when you have reached the max you have available. I converted a lot but this way did not take me very long
Wookie

Postby Doctor_Love_Money_Shot » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:24 am

Bbbb wrote:
*Jawdrop*

I wish I still had the infamous email where he converted 10m silver in lockboxes which took hours. :lol:

I think 5 hours was the number. All I have to say is that it SUCKED! Of course, I was trying to take stats on my results and I gave up on that after an hour or two.
Doctor_Love_Money_Shot

Postby Doctor_Love_Money_Shot » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:25 am

Wookie wrote:You can press and hold the + button down and it doesn't take too long. This will also stop automatically when you have reached the max you have available. I converted a lot but this way did not take me very long

This certainly is better than it used to be but it can still be so much better. I probably spent 10-15 mins doing the conversions but that is 10-15 mins I was away from chat :(
Doctor_Love_Money_Shot

Next

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions