Bacon recipe

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Re: Bacon recipe

Postby Grnm » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:12 pm

beekeo wrote:You need to have the recipe to get the Vile Haunch to drop.

Tx Beekeo. I actually started to suspect this. So there's no need to worry until u actually get the recipe.
Grnm

Postby Dornan » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:19 am

Since it is a recipe with a limited availability, we didn't want everyone collecting something they could not use.

@Beeko - I spent a ton of time securing 100 silverware to buy the bacon recipe, now I have dropped 50e twice and not hit a single haunch. If I'd have known it would be like this I would have bought the claws and gone back to raiding. Hugely disappointed. Hopefully Venan will increase the drop rate to match other potion ingredient drops, otherwise this recipe is a complete joke.
Dornan

Postby Illy_the_Red » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:36 pm

Cdornan2000 wrote:
Since it is a recipe with a limited availability, we didn't want everyone collecting something they could not use.

@Beeko - I spent a ton of time securing 100 silverware to buy the bacon recipe, now I have dropped 50e twice and not hit a single haunch. If I'd have known it would be like this I would have bought the claws and gone back to raiding. Hugely disappointed. Hopefully Venan will increase the drop rate to match other potion ingredient drops, otherwise this recipe is a complete joke.

Tbh wasn't anyone else immediately suspicious that crafting just 5 of these things is a feat?

Bacon/recipe is meh, it's tying it to a feat that's silly. Now I know how non-PvP players feel about those feats.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Bj_Knows » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:47 pm

Cdornan2000 wrote:securing 100 silverware to buy the bacon recipe, now I have dropped 50e twice and not hit a single haunch. If I'd have known it would be like this I would have bought the claws and gone back to raiding.

Within 3 days of a purchase, you may contact Customer Support to have them fix it. Please send Venan an in-game customer support email by tapping on the contact customer support button in the options menu in-game.
Bj_Knows

Postby Dornan » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:55 am

Bj_Knows wrote:
Cdornan2000 wrote:securing 100 silverware to buy the bacon recipe, now I have dropped 50e twice and not hit a single haunch. If I'd have known it would be like this I would have bought the claws and gone back to raiding.

Within 3 days of a purchase, you may contact Customer Support to have them fix it. Please send Venan an in-game customer support email by tapping on the contact customer support button in the options menu in-game.

I believe I may have ranted too soon - I went back into Overlord's View after my initial post, dropped 50e and got 5 haunches. Venan must have significantly altered the drop rate of those things! :). Rant withdrawn...
Dornan

Postby finnpalm » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:54 am

I don't know what all the fuss is tbh. I got five haunches pretty fast and started crafting. However during the time it takes for them to finish I can easily farm more than ten new haunches (which I've done). So basically the only potential issue would be the crafting time. *shrugs*

The bacon is awesome in combat though, so it's worth it.
finnpalm

Postby Bj_Knows » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:26 am

This morning, I clicked on a haunch and it said "+2 Vile Haunch".

Because each Boar has a chance of dropping a haunch, Overlord's View (while running Luck Enchants) is the best per Energy.

If you need Guild Loyalty, or Captains Valor, Phase 1 of Vile Gate Raid has single Vile Boars, and rare Triple Boars.

Level 1 and 2 of Incursion Portal has Vile Boars if you need Essence and Flux anyway.

Dense Forest if you need Vile Lichen.

Vile Gate Dungeon if you need Tier 4 Yellow Shards, 1h Damage Enchant or 2h Damage Enchant.
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Postby G405T » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:19 pm

:shock: :shock: I hope the "limited availability" is only for the recipe and not for the ingredient (vile haunch) otherwise I would have spent mine on the claws. Can you confirm?
G405T

Postby Gonffen » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:39 pm

Since it is a recipe with a limited availability, we didn't want everyone
collecting something they could not use.

So does that mean the vile haunch drops are going to be a limited time?
Gonffen

Postby ÎmmØrtÃl » Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:29 pm

The vile huanches also drop in the hunting in the mist raid
ÎmmØrtÃl

PreviousNext

Return to Discussions