Update 2.1.2

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Re: Update 2.1.2

Postby CrzyHopper » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:21 pm

RJSx wrote:Right what's annoying me now is thay the only mention of the galaxy tab 3 7' blank screen was saying it was being investigated but where are the daily updates to say where the investigation is at? We would like to know what's happening, if it continues for much longer I would like some form of "compensation" for not being able to play for x ammount of days, you guys at venan need to get the main problem sorted before anything else.

~RJSx

Why do you feel entitled to compensation? Perhaps if you were using elixirs then I could understand a replacement for those. But just because you haven't been able to play a free game seems a bit ridiculous.
CrzyHopper

Postby Bbbb » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:32 pm

The only argument I could see here is if someone had bought unused GS that they could ask for a refund for their purchase if they are fed up and not willing to wait it out.

IMHO, this bug should be Venan's top priority right now.
Bbbb

Postby puppyzandkittenzlooptheloop » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:05 pm

Compensation would help, but ultimately I just want to play the game. For those of you playing the game, and wondering why samsung users are upset I will try to explain. Imagine a situation where you payed for a new set of tires for your car (2nd spec/elixers, etc). After installation, your vehicle will not start (weird rite) (update 2.1)and its now sitting in the garage with brand new shiny tires but you cant drive it (samsung tab users). Now all you can do is wait and wonder if you should have changed anything in the first place. I hope that explains why we are upset.

Im still rooting for the devs to figure this issue out but my patience is wearing thin.
puppyzandkittenzlooptheloop

Postby RJSx » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:37 pm

CrzyHopper wrote:
RJSx wrote:Right what's annoying me now is thay the only mention of the galaxy tab 3 7' blank screen was saying it was being investigated but where are the daily updates to say where the investigation is at? We would like to know what's happening, if it continues for much longer I would like some form of "compensation" for not being able to play for x ammount of days, you guys at venan need to get the main problem sorted before anything else.

~RJSx

Why do you feel entitled to compensation? Perhaps if you were using elixirs then I could understand a replacement for those. But just because you haven't been able to play a free game seems a bit ridiculous.

Forgive me for not stating the condensation, I'd like an exp compensation due to the fact that the days I can not play are days I would have leveled up I wouldn't expect gs or gems or anything like that just for them to compensate for the exp I could be earning now rather than ranting on becuase I can't play
RJSx

Postby _Sarge_ » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:38 pm

I have a player in my guild who can not get into the game. He has restarted his device. He has uninstalled and reinstalled. He even took it out of his download list in his game manager. What's the deal???
_Sarge_

Postby Jturner » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:52 pm

will the Justin ever get better balanced in a future update?
Jturner

Postby Pimp_ » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:28 pm

I noticed on my stat page, my haste is 41% and with modifiers it is no longer a percent but a number! Is this a new setup or a formular mistake? By the way all stats are same!
Pimp_

Postby Brosius » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:43 pm

I have deleted the game and reinstalled numerous times, i have had major lag issues and then i started getting booted, now I can't log in at all. I have an iPhone four with boh as my only app, can you tell me if this problem is being addressed? I am borderline just giving up...
Brosius

Postby CheMClarc » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:55 am

Brosius wrote:I have deleted the game and reinstalled numerous times, i have had major lag issues and then i started getting booted, now I can't log in at all. I have an iPhone four with boh as my only app, can you tell me if this problem is being addressed? I am borderline just giving up...

The 2.1.2 update for iOS is in review. We do not have control over when it is release to the public. We can only guess it will be this weekend because of our knowledge of our past submissions.

We understand the frustration that some Android users are experiencing with not being able to play the game. We have been working around the clock to try and address the issue. We have been in contact with multiple players that have sent in support tickets to help give as much information about their devices and carriers. We even sent out test builds for certain players to see if things improved.

We will continue to work on this and apologize for the inconvenience. When we have something to report about the issue that shows we have a fix for it, everyone will know as soon as we do.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Postby _ACID_ » Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:58 am

CheMClarc wrote:
We understand the frustration that some Android users are experiencing with not being able to play the game. We have been working around the clock to try and address the issue. We have been in contact with multiple players that have sent in support tickets to help give as much information about their devices and carriers. We even sent out test builds for certain players to see if things improved.

We will continue to work on this and apologize for the inconvenience. When we have something to report about the issue that shows we have a fix for it, everyone will know as soon as we do.

Thanks CheM, hopefully it's sorted soon, it's frustrating to not be able to play
_ACID_

PreviousNext

Return to Game Updates