Update 2.0.2 - February 5, 2014

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Re: Update 2.0.2 - February 5, 2014

Postby DreamingDæmon » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Trance_69 wrote:Is it only me experiencing that the game is much slower and laggy now after the update?
Takes longer time to load the game and even when im fighting between the waves in a raid or in a normal dungeon the next wave of monsters takes longer time to load...
Using Android Cellphone Samsung S4

If yoj're running 4.3, look for the topic about freezing. I'll be posting some details that may help in a few hours when I have access to a pc.
DreamingDæmon

Postby Trance_69 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:37 pm

DreamingDaemon wrote:
Trance_69 wrote:Is it only me experiencing that the game is much slower and laggy now after the update?
Takes longer time to load the game and even when im fighting between the waves in a raid or in a normal dungeon the next wave of monsters takes longer time to load...
Using Android Cellphone Samsung S4

If yoj're running 4.3, look for the topic about freezing. I'll be posting some details that may help in a few hours when I have access to a pc.

Yes im running version 4.3. which freezing topic? :o

edit: Found the topic you refereeing to :)
Trance_69

Postby Laura_is_Uninvented » Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:41 pm

Concern regarding Language Channels:

The Global channel has been used as a main venue for advertising raids and for recruitment tactics. There has been confusion about 'where is Global' since the Global channel no longer is named "Global." Instead, we have to pick a "country" of the globe where we choose to post or chat. Already I have seen where ads were only posted in English or perhaps in one other language as well. My concerns with this are that many players within the various channels are going to miss out on merc'ing raids or guilds are going to miss out on potential recruits. It is too cumbersome and burdensome to post in all channels. We also post in PvP, KiK or Line. It has become too much too handle during busy times. Copy & paste has proven to not be the answer. Is there a way to make advertising easier, or will you allow us a "clipboard" to keep our most frequently used phrases so we can copy & paste?

As a side note, may we also have a folder in our email so that we can save valuable info without it getting scrolled out over time, or wiped out during a crash or update?

Thank you, Venan,
Laura
Laura_is_Uninvented

Postby EmraldArcher » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:29 pm

Still waiting for that free respec we were promised.
EmraldArcher

Postby DreamingDæmon » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:47 pm

EmraldArcher wrote:Still waiting for that free respec we were promised.

When was that promised? Missed it... Saw a lot of people asking for / demanding one, but never saw a dev or admin confirm one.
My SW could certainly do with one. My justis can continue to languish in Nerf Hell...!
DreamingDæmon

Postby EricM » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:14 pm

There was never a reset promised. Besides, it's like 5gs. Do a free offer, or spend a day doing CoC.
EricM

Postby john12345 » Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:23 pm

EricM wrote:

There was never a reset promised. Besides, it's like 5gs. Do a free offer, or spend a day doing CoC.

There was bonus weekend before some weeks when tokens were at 40% discount - 3 gs. actually good marketing idea, I spent on tokens more gs than id spend normally so in short term venan surely won, maybe in long term too bc I'm not sure will use all these tokens:)
john12345

Postby Drash » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:05 am

Drax_ wrote:
Drash wrote:Can not believe anyone would seriously believe that this update is a big buff for SWs. Play a SW in p2 or p3 of LoB, then you can intelligently comment on how SWs have fared in recent updates. Until then, kindly focus on what you know first hand, which is that WMs are grossly OP.

I guess you missed where I wrote this: "SWs who can handle Deathwish actually lead the way in our raids with WMs not too far behind."

I'm in Fizzbears and we run LoB 4-5 times daily. Our SWs usually are in 1st place as they've gotten quite proficient with death wish. Talk to Slak, Psyfer, Kazehana or some of our other SWs some time and maybe they can give you tips. They do just fine lol

SWs only lead (maybe) if they are both elixired up, high might, and "handle DW" (risk being one-shotted on DW). Talked to a Fizz SW, played a SW, and tracked leader boards. If this is your idea of balanced then it's a waste of time having this discussion. You should go play a SW if you think they are doing so well. I choose to mothball my high might SW and rock with a no-elixir, no near-death, OP WM.
Drash

Poison Cloud Nerf

Postby Bj_Knows » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:51 am

Subject
Poison Cloud Nerf

I am trying to track down when Poison Cloud was nerfed from 40% Base Weapon Damage Per Second (120% Damage over 3 seconds, Note 1) to 24% Base Weapon Damage Per Second (120% Damage over 5 seconds). Was it when Poison Cloud got a faster casting time? (Note 2).

Note 1)
Bj_Knows wrote:Caltrop rank 3 halves their Spell Dodge/ Dodge Rating and does 40% DPS (same as a Burn stack 2/ Bleed stake 3).
Poison Cloud rank 3 does 40% DPS. For a total of 80% DPS in Damage Over Time (20% more than a Burn stack 3 / 35% more than a Bleed stack 3, but only lasting 3 seconds.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=7462#p7462

Note 2)
Darkhorse wrote:Poison Cloud's cast time is 100% weapon speed up from 125% weapon speed.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5549
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Postby _Gweñ_ » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:19 pm

What is wrong with the connectivity to the free GS offers??? It takes forever to load and sometimes it just times out or freezes up....
_Gweñ_

Previous

Return to Game Updates