Mega Topic: Reseting Tomes (Merged)

What would you like to see in future updates?

Re: Resetting Hero Training!

Postby CrzyHopper » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:07 am

The Tomes themselves max out at 1200. The cost is what max out at 500.
CrzyHopper

Postby FS_Man_Of_Steel_TFGM » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:34 pm

Berlo wrote:I'm not sure why you would want to do this, it's not like there is restrictions to Hero Token training.

The reason(not being rude), is in there if you read back!!
Last edited by FS_Man_Of_Steel_TFGM on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
FS_Man_Of_Steel_TFGM

Postby FS_Man_Of_Steel_TFGM » Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:38 pm

Berlo wrote:I'm not sure why you would want to do this, it's not like there is restrictions to Hero Token training.

Sorry, to it easier and saving you from having to read back is because I have a justicar that I don't want tto ever dodge. Does that make sense Berlo?
FS_Man_Of_Steel_TFGM

Postby Cletus » Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:23 pm

FS_Man_Of_Steel_TFGM wrote:

Sorry, to it easier and saving you from having to read back is because I have a justicar that I don't want tto ever dodge. Does that make sense Berlo?

No, that makes no sense.. Why wouldn't you want any class to dodge..
Cletus

Postby FS_Man_Of_Steel_TFGM » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:55 am

_Cletus_ wrote:
FS_Man_Of_Steel_TFGM wrote:

No, that makes no sense.. Why wouldn't you want any class to dodge..

Hi Cletus
The reason I never want my 2 handed justi to dodge is because I've got a lot of physical and magical resist on him to give him the ability to take a beating and if a random dodge comes up and vengeance has already stacked twice,then that dodge has just stolen my chance of having vengeance stacked by 3 giving my next attack incredible amounts of punishment!
FS_Man_Of_Steel_TFGM

Postby Bimbosigliere » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:50 am

DELETED
Last edited by Bimbosigliere on Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bimbosigliere

Postby DjCleric » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:10 am

Bimbosigliere wrote:You're not gonna get very far with a justi if you're main thing is vengeance. The top raids will eat you

Agree with this because your end game product does not rely on vengeance but your base stats, gems, enchantments and your understanding of your spec.

Vengeance only helps to give you some temporarily boost. Besides, you will lose out a lot of damage from crit power when you crit.

And since diamond gravers cost a bomb now, minimizing pot usage helps save tons of silver.
DjCleric

Postby DanceMonkey » Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:25 am

lol noob :D
DanceMonkey

Postby FS_Man_Of_Steel_TFGM » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:35 pm

DanceMonkey wrote:lol noob :D

Lol nice one monkey. But not noob. I have additional specs on my justi so if I am getting eaten as was previously mentioned I can change between waves to my other build.
FS_Man_Of_Steel_TFGM

Postby 91Romeo » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:28 am

I'm sure the small percentage you added won't make that of a difference...what is the value of your dodge tome ATM?
91Romeo

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions