Back and Refresh

What would you like to see in future updates?

Back and Refresh

Postby Hotasfire0Coolasice » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Three times so far, I've had class suggestions with full detail (as much as my Arcane Wizard suggestion) that were erased due to refresh or back. Please add a (Are you sure) or (This will delete your post) or an undo or something.. Because it takes half an hour to redo it and it's kind of getting annoying.
Hotasfire0Coolasice

Re: Back and Refresh

Postby Bj_Knows » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:35 pm

Hotasfire0Coolasice wrote:Three times so far, I've had class suggestions with full detail (as much as my Arcane Wizard suggestion) that were erased due to refresh or back. Please add a (Are you sure) or (This will delete your post) or an undo or something.. Because it takes half an hour to redo it and it's kind of getting annoying.

My Dad used to teach and told all his students "Do not trust the mainframe, keep your homework on your hard drive and upload it to the main frame." When I started taking online college courses, this saved me hours of work when the network would go down.

For the BoH Forum, I compose on my computer, save early and often, then copy and paste to this Forum.

Remember: BoH is programmed by Venan, the BoH Forum is third-party software.
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Re: Back and Refresh

Postby Hotasfire0Coolasice » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:44 pm

I told myself I'd just save every tine I make a new ability.. I also told myself a little something i shouldnt have when I ran out of ideas.. "Idiot" "Venan wont even like this" "Wasting your time" As I think I did. My suggestions usually get bypassed so I didn't bother remaking my second class suggestion. My first was and is full detail, 12 suggested spells, weaponry, description, etc.
Hotasfire0Coolasice

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions