Trick or Treat Lock Box

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Argh. RNG

Postby Bj_Knows » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:17 am

Argh! Random Number Gods. My Shadow Walker had to save up Candy Corn for the T15 Trident. While my War Mage & Justicar both won, both Tridents (T15 & T13), in the Trick or Treat Lockbox.

The only character I wanted to get the T15 Weapon this Event was my Shadow Walker.

Argh.
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Re: Trick or Treat Lock Box- Temp Sticky

Postby Semimadscientist » Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:49 pm

So, for my Mage who got to 4890 corn (just couldn't get one more round started when timer expired :(), I bought 200 corn to make the 5000 threshold. On second-to-last box, he gets the T15 trident :D My SW, for whom I bought the pumpkin, didn't get it. He got 86 treats, and all the other 4 specials. So in 90 boxes no T15. Overall, in 140 boxes I got one T15 trident. I still suspect that Venan initially botched the RNG process and there were a lot of early winners and then things went to the numbers they wanted. Still was a lot of fun. :)
Semimadscientist

Trident Resale in Silver

Postby Bj_Knows » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:24 am

Subject
Trident Resale in Silver Coin

Majerio's Shop will buy your Tier 15 Trident for 82,500 Silver Coin and your Tier 13 Trident for 45,000 Silver Coin.
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Re: Trick or Treat Lock Box

Postby Buny101 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:01 am

I have three toons, so my first (justicar) got the t15 weapon on the first box, and finally got the background toward the end of the event. My other toon got the hooves, and my third toon ended up with a toothache from all the pie and apples he got. So, basically, it was worth the t15 weapon (second box opened! Woot!) and didn't have to farm for it, and everything else was junk.
Buny101

Previous

Return to Discussions