Guild based PvP

What would you like to see in future updates?

Guild based PvP

Postby Iammike » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:06 pm

Could we raid other guilds? Maybe be able to buy guards to help defend your guild and have online players defend the guild when another guild initialized a raid. Once a defender Is killed they have to wait a certain amount of time before going back in. Raiders have to kill all the defenders before they can start in on the guards. If all the guards are killed before the raid timer is over they win!
Iammike

Re: Guild based PvP

Postby Saberstop » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:08 pm

That's a really cool idea! We should try it
Saberstop

Postby Doctor_Love_Money_Shot » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:03 pm

I think most players would find GvG to be of much more interest than PvP. Any chance Venan can get a poll going on this to really know what it's players are thinking? Would be a shame to devote tons of time to PvP when most people would prefer GvG. And honestly, anytime I see PvP or GvG brought up in chat with other players, most don't care about PvP but many are very interested in GvG.
Doctor_Love_Money_Shot

Postby Bbbb » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Not interested in either. There is enough guild versus guild crap that goes on now. I think it would just get worse.

Doc, I won't disagree with the results of your informal surveys though. I've seen the same responses.
Bbbb

Postby AoW_TechnoBlitz » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:07 pm

The only problem with GvG is that the strong guilds could just destroy everyone.
I personnaly love the idea of GvG and PvP but PvP is a better choice.
AoW_TechnoBlitz

Postby Romain » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Têçhñøblïtz wrote:The only problem with GvG is that the strong guilds could just destroy everyone.

And in PvP the strong players could just destroy everyone. It just depends on how you implement it to make sure fights happen between opponents for similar levels.
Romain

Postby Marriot23 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:57 pm

GvG would be much more fun as it's more wide scale. You could probably trust strong guilds not to attack the weakest ones.
Marriot23

Postby MrJoshua_ » Wed May 01, 2013 6:49 pm

I think this idea is fantastic! But like blitz says, stronger guilds wld just dominate. So guilds shld have to challenge guilds and the challenge wld have to be accepted by the gm. Losing guilds shld have no penalty and it's all in fun...
MrJoshua_

pvp- Merged

Postby _Ærø_ » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:16 pm

Inner guild pvps would be great and being able to have the choice of random pvps or to request a PvP to a certain toon, heck gvg sounds rad group them in strength lvls or group the same valor guilds together, like captain v captain Knight v knight, etc and being able to raid other guilds, when you do you get higher/ rare rewards if your successful, if you lose you gain like xp
_Ærø_

Postby Frozensoul » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:17 am

guild war events would be great with several time cycles where u can declare war. needed a good matchmaking to face guilds on same power lvl. maybe some of the strongest members could own special war ranks and if they get defeaded u get bonus points. a timer runs out to make a winner who gain the most points. each membsr got war power to attack a number of times and also war life wich each lost on a loose when no lifes left a usr is defeated. any suggestions on that? a feature like that would rock this game!
Frozensoul

Next

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions