Enchant Material Costs- ARCHIVED

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

Re: Enchant Material Costs + Quest Warning *3

Postby Bj_Knows » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:37 pm

From guild chat

general tip. War Mage wants Status Resist due to slow/ stun (low armor, high KPM abilities), & Initiative due to Surprised (ditto). Having said that, if you are all T14 gear & 10-20 T5 & T4 Magic gems with Runes, it is hard to go wrong with any enchants & a War Mage vs Mobs. enchants are mostly a) PvP (v1.6 or v1.7), b) Might Rating Increase, c) increased silver farming.
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Re: Might Increase per Rank per Enchant

Postby Bj_Knows » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:20 pm

Bj_DWR wrote:I keep getting rounding error. The best data I have so far seems to indicate +0.5% per rank per Currently Available enchantment.

Direct from Dave:
Dave wrote:Each enchant level = .5% increase in might. There is no difference between enchants or slots. Having level 6 enchants on all 9 enchantable slots would give you a 27% might boost.
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=19347#p19347

Bj_Knows

AKA
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Enchant Drop Locations and Percentage per Rank

Postby Bj_Knows » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:29 am

Subject
Enchant Drop Locations and Percentage per Rank

Bj_DWR edited &
Oda_Jetras_Sensei wrote:

Information about each enchantment is listed below, courtesy of LH_Anechi

a. Skill Enchantments:

• Accuracy (1.50% per Rank): Reduces the chance an enemy can dodge your attacks. Buyable
    • Armor Penetration (0.80% per Rank): Increases the amount of damage that is unmitigated against your target's Armor. Quest
    • Initiative (1.00% per Rank): Increases your chance of catching your enemies off guard or surprising them. Direhorn
    • One-handed Bonus (1.00% per Rank): Increases One-hand weapon damage. Lord of Blades
    • Two-handed Bonus (1.00% per Rank): Increases Two-hand weapon damage. Lord of Blades

b. Power Enchantments:

• Block (0.80% per Rank): Increases your chance to Block with a Shield. Goblin King
    • Block Power (1.00% per Rank): Increases the amount of damage a Block will mitigate.
    • Defense (1.50% per Rank): Increases your Armor's defense. Goblin King
    • Knockback Resist (3.00% per Rank): Decreases the amount of time you get knocked back by abilities that have knockback. Buyable
    • Resilience (1.50% per Rank): Decreases the chance that you will be hit by a critical strike. Direhorn
    • Status Resist (1.50% per Rank): Reduces the chance a negative effect can be placed on you. Quest

c. Magic Enchantments:

• Damage Bonus Fire (1.00% per Rank): Increases Fire damage. Karnak- War Mage
    • Damage Bonus Ice (1.00% per Rank): Increases Ice damage. Karnak- War Mage
    • Damage Bonus Nature (1.00% per Rank): Increases Nature damage. Karnak- Shadow Walker
    • Damage Bonus Physical (1.00% per Rank): Increases Physical damage. Karnak- Justicar & Shadow Walker
    • Damage Bonus Spirit (1.00% per Rank): Increases Spirit damage. Karnak- Justicar
    • Energy Regen (0.80% per Rank): Increases your Energy regeneration rate.
    • Healing Bonus (3.00% per Rank): Increases the amount you get healed by potions. Buyable
    • Luck (0.50% per Rank): Increases the chance to receive an additional bonus loot roll from enemies. Quest

Bj_DWR

In game FORUM button is poor. It is a mobile version with no search and limited lists. Good for reading Post #1 of Sticky and that is it.
OR
Desktop computer or laptop computer and login to full web version with multiple searches and SEARCH for your question (quest solutions, known bugs, temp bug fixes, class builds, etc) at https://Venan.com/boh_forum/search.php

:geek:
Bj_Knows

Tier 16 Armor & Rank 4+ Enchants

Postby Bj_Knows » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:09 pm

Subject
Tier 16 Armor & Rank 4+ Enchants

Due to Augment Gem providing diminishing returns (Note 1) and the cost of Transferring Enchants (Note 2), the most important things for my Shadow Walker are a) Tier 16 Most Used Weapon Type and Tier 16 Dagger, b) Tier 16 Armor to reduce Healing Potion Use, c) Tier 16 Amulet, d) Tier 16 Specialty Weapons, e) Tier 16 Ring of Poison.

24k Might, Shadow Walker BarbSpice will be purchasing in the following order:

Location- Enchant / Cost
Purchase from top to bottom

Weapon- Skill^ / 3,284 CHV (Axe 1.1s for Vile Realm Material Farming)
Dagger- None / 1,642 CHV
Boots- Power# / 1,314 CHV
Gauntlets- Skill^ / 1,314 CHV
Helm- Skill^ / 1,642 CHV
Leggings- Power# / 2,299 CHV
Chest Armor- Power# / 3,284 CHV
Amulet- Magic* / 2,299 CHV (of Poison for Onslaught/ PvP)
Cloak- Magic* / 1,971 CHV (of Poison for Onslaught/ PvP)
Weapon- Skill^ / 3,284 CHV(Sword 1.0s for Onslaught)
Ring- Magic* / 2,299 (of Poison for Onslaught/ PvP)

My Shadow Walker already has Tier 15 Trident 1.0s, Tier 15 Cloak of Poison, Tier 15 Cloak of Luck, and Tier 15 Ring of Luck.

MY PERSONAL OPINION

I consider Cloaks, Halos, Holiday Hats, Holiday Coats, etc. to be Jewelry/ Decorative for my Shadow Walker and Justicar. Even though they have Armor, it is Cloth, the weakest of the three Armors. Unlike TVal’s Bracer which is actually Cloth, Leather or Mail depending on your Class.

Note 1)
Before v2.0, My Shadow Walker character had Tier 15/ 14 Gear, Tier 5/ 4 Gems, and Tomes requiring 300+ HT per +8 Bonus

Note 2)
Rank 1- 3 Enchants are good for Tier 12/14 Gear (Incursion Portals Unlocked). Rank 3- 6 Enchants are good for Tier 14/16 Gear (Vile Realm Unlocked)
Transfer Cost is 29.41%- 26.50% of Enchant cost (250/ 850 to 25,000/ 94,350 Essence).
A Rank 3 Enchant adds +1.5% to Base Might, is 33% as effective as a Rank 9 Enchant, and costs 0.9% the Materials of a Rank 9 Enchant (850 Essence vs. 94,350).
A Rank 6 Enchant adds +3.0% to Base Might, is 66% as effective as a Rank 9 Enchant, and costs 9.9% the Materials of a Rank 9 Enchant (9350 Essence vs. 94,350).

My Shadow Walker character has Rank 4+ Enchants.

Bj_Knows

AKA
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Previous

Return to Discussions