Mega Topic: Pets/ Mounts/ Animals (non-chat)

What would you like to see in future updates?

Re: Mounts

Postby Arthoris » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:58 am

It may work only thing i see it going more towards haste and dodge when considering mounts but i might be wrong also
Arthoris

Re: Passive bonus pets!

Postby Marney » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Actually, since the entire idea had to do with a small passive bonus and the "pet" itself would be no more than a pretty picture which did nothing beyond adding another bit of individualized atmosphere to the character portrait, it seems Oda_Jetras and Zakary both managed to miss the point quite spectacularly. :)

If you just want to complain about other people's unrelated ideas in other games, I'm sure you can make your own threads for that.
Marney

Mounts

Postby Oda_Galen2 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:06 pm

I haven't put much thought to this, but adding mounts to the game (ride wolf, wyvern, dragon, etc. into combat) might be a nice twist to spice things up for people that have been here for a while. Your last update with the enchantments and potions served the same purpose, but will eventually get old too. Mounts could be acquired permanently, or maybe you summon one during combat. Maybe both. Possibly you acquire a skill that is specific to the type of mount you're using. The other thing that you could do is allow armor etc on the mounts. For people that have maxed their own armor, this would give them something to do. Beyond that, I don't have ideas for what the mounts would do. I'll let you figure it out
Oda_Galen2

Postby Dej3 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:58 am

I have to agree . Something cool like that or add hunter class with pets.
Dej3

Postby GhøstZíllä » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:36 pm

Make a new encounter spot with a Master hunter who (with a cost of quite a bit of e) would allow the player to enter 1 of several zones of varying difficulties , with better rewards in harder zones.. With a chance to encounter a "mount" to kill and capture .. This would be a low spawn rate however.
GhøstZíllä

Postby Guitarpro » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:42 am

I agree 1000000000% we should get like a horse or something
Guitarpro

Postby Marney » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:55 am

Um, do any of you know why you want these mounts you're asking for?

I mean, before you start talking about armor and spawn rates and species, shouldn't you try to figure that out?
Marney

Postby Oda_Galen2 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:48 pm

Marney wrote:Um, do any of you know why you want these mounts you're asking for?

I mean, before you start talking about armor and spawn rates and species, shouldn't you try to figure that out?

Like I said before, just to add another element to the game for the sake of keeping it interesting. It's not that the game is lacking because it doesn't have mounts. Right now the recent updates have added new elements that have made the game more interesting for old players. After a while, that will become old as well. When that happens, adding another element to the game will keep people playing
Oda_Galen2

Making things- Unlimited Craft Items, Pets- Copy

Postby Darkhorse » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:45 pm

It's been discussed quite a few times. We really want to do pets. Can't say much else at this point except it's something that I'm a fan of!
Darkhorse

Re: Passive bonus pets!

Postby Illy_the_Red » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:25 am

I think it's a good idea and I'm not a kid. It's always been clear that people want a greater degree of personalisation. At the moment once you get to a full T14 set, all members of the same class end up clad in the same armour. I'm sure Venan will have a look at it if Darkhorse has anything to do with it ;-)

If you don't think it's a good idea, say why. Make your counter-argument. Don't just say 'because it's rubbish'.
Illy_the_Red

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions