Server Maintenance - February 24, 2012

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Server Maintenance - February 24, 2012

Postby admin » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:01 pm

In response to all the excellent feedback we've received for the initial 1.2 update, we've made a few class balance adjustments to the game. The biggest changes in this patch are focused on the Shadow Walker's stun and pushback abilities, which in certain cases could allow players to stun-lock enemies improperly.

Read on for the full patch notes!

Justicar
    Ability cooldown timer on Divine Power self-buff reduced from 150 ticks from 100.
    Ability cooldown timer on Stonewall self-buff reduced from 150 ticks from 100.

Shadow Walker
    Reflexive Strike no longer pushes back enemy timers.
    Ability cooldown timer on Vanish self-buff reduced from 150 ticks from 100.
    Ability cooldown timer on Shadow Stalker self-buff reduced from 150 ticks from 100.
    Smoke Bomb cooldown timer increased from 200 to 240 ticks.
    Smoke Bomb enemy pushback reduced:
      Rank 1: 25 ticks to 20
      Rank 2: 30 ticks to 25
      Rank 3: 35 ticks to 30.
    Smoke Bomb self-cooldown pushback time reduced:
      Rank 1: 10 ticks to 5
      Rank 2: 15 ticks to 10
      Rank 3: 20 ticks to 15.
    Garrote enemy interrupt chance decreased:
      Rank 1: 50% to 20%
      Rank 2: 65% to 35%
      Rank 3: 80% to 50%

War Mage
    Ability cooldown timer on Arcane Barrier self-buff reduced from 150 ticks from 100.
    Ability cooldown timer on Inner Focus self-buff reduced from 150 ticks from 100.
    Frozen Shard ability cooldown decreased from 20 ticks to 15.
    Flaming Pyre ability cooldown decreased from 60 ticks to 40.
    Ice Storm ability cooldown decreased from 60 ticks to 30.
    Ice Storm slow debuff decreased from 18% to 10%. However, it will now proc 100% of the time.
    Fire Fracture duration increased from 60 ticks to 70.
    Ice Fracture duration increased from 60 ticks to 90.

Quests
    Fixed a bug that would occur after completing the Shards of Ironhaven quest that would allow players to revisit the grottos throughout Glenfort once more.

Economy
    Increased the amount of Silver dropped by enemies at earlier levels.
    Reduced the price of medium Healing Potions in the Temple from 200 Silver to 150.
    Reduced the price of large Healing Potions in the Temple from 625 Silver to 550.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Chapter 3: Dragonmoor - Update 1

Postby MariKissMas » Fri May 25, 2012 2:52 am

The game seems to have lost its focus. I do like the tomes in the training hall but I really miss fighting for that special piece of equipment, now called"legacy." The new weapons are boring. Mostly I feel like I'm no longer the knoble knight singlehandedly making a deference in the defence of my country. Now it feels like a corporate rader has seized control and is forcing me to join one of the maruading mobs that I had previously fought against. I'm suprized that I haven't seen the "Guild of Resoprosity Thieves" or "The Scurvy Pirate Guild." I'll continue to play for a while but I having more and more trouble staying connected to the servers and to the quest. The delete button has now become an option.
MariKissMas

Return to Game Updates