bank all gold shields- OFFICIAL RESPONSE

Have something to say about Book of Heroes? Post it here!

bank all gold shields- OFFICIAL RESPONSE

Postby Timothy » Mon May 20, 2013 12:10 pm

Hey guys just wanted to bring up an idea of banking all gold shields. If you can bank all gold shields you should be able to share them with all your characters... just a thought
Timothy

Re: bank all gold shields

Postby Darkhorse » Mon May 20, 2013 12:11 pm

It's a good idea in theory, but unfortunately I don't think we will do this. The reason being it would be very easy to exploit the system with a large number of characters.
Darkhorse

Postby Timothy » Mon May 20, 2013 12:13 pm

Darkhorse wrote:It's a good idea in theory, but unfortunately I don't think we will do this. The reason being it would be very easy to exploit the system with a large number of characters.
ok that makes sense I was hoping that it wasn't a bad idea but thanx for the response :)
Timothy

Postby Reimi » Wed May 22, 2013 2:05 pm

The problem with this is the starter quests give shields as rewards so make a char do the first quest for 5 shields and then delete an repeat till u hve all the shields u want
Reimi

Re: bank all gold shields- OFFICIAL RESPONSE

Postby Talizorah » Wed May 22, 2013 7:02 pm

They could make a bank option available with a quest that doesn't unlock until lvl 30. That way only lvl 30 cards can bank gs and a lot of effort would have to go into exploiting a gs bank system.
Talizorah

Re: bank all gold shields- OFFICIAL RESPONSE

Postby Lady_Katy » Wed May 22, 2013 7:12 pm

Any gold shields bought or earned through offers are already banked. The only ones that are character only are the ones found during combat or awarded during quests.
Lady_Katy

Return to Discussions