Windows Phone version please!

What would you like to see in future updates?

Windows Phone version please!

Postby cfscorpio » Sat May 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Hey guys. I love the game and play it on my work iPad but I am a Windows Phone user. I love my Nokia Lumia 920 and the Windows Phone 8 OS. I would love to see Book of Heroes on it. Also for that matter how about a Windows 8 version too! Thanks.
cfscorpio

Re: Windows Phone version please!

Postby Possessed_Mithrid » Sat May 18, 2013 7:07 pm

It would certainly give me more options as well.

(I'd also love to see it on Kindle but I have ready Venan's posts regarding amazons release control issues so I understand its not feasible right now..bummer too, I hear it plays well on hacked kindle OS's...just haven't gotten around to jail-breaking mine.)

PS: cfscorpio, I imagine that until Windows8 gets a larger user database, Venan being only a handful of people will likely be hard pressed to allocate engineering resources into porting the OS.
Possessed_Mithrid

Postby Bbbb » Sat May 18, 2013 7:43 pm

I've got BoH on the Kindle Fire. I did have the Kindle rooted at one point in time and guess I put some other app stores on then. An upgrade has since removed the rooting but I am still getting BoH updates.

However, I'm pretty sure you can sideload BoH as well though you'll have to redo it every release.

It runs great on the device.
Bbbb

Postby Darkhorse » Mon May 20, 2013 12:21 pm

Unfortunately no plans for Windows phone versions at this time.

As for Kindle/Amazon market, we are open to the idea, but right now that market is very restrictive on allowing us to schedule our releases and downtime. If Amazon makes improvements in this area, I'm pretty sure we would heavily consider this platform.
Darkhorse

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions