Update 1.3.3 - June 15, 2012

A preview of the newest features and previous build notes.

Update 1.3.3 - June 15, 2012

Postby Lady_Katy » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:45 pm

General

• Added a battery saving option to the options menu. When on, the game will be clamped to 30 FPS. Future battery saving methods may be added in the future.
  • Several issues affecting delivery of both user mail and raid rewards have been addressed. The frequency of the errors occurring should be much less. Issues regarding this are still being investigated.
  • Tweaked the profanity filter to relax some word restrictions.

Justicar

• Fixed a bug with Divine Power that was not modifying the melee and magic damage bonuses correctly.

Shadow Walker

• Fixed an issue where both main hand and off hand attacks were given 100% of the melee damage bonus for the default attack. It is now properly set to 75% / 25% main hand, off hand. Special abilities are unaffected.

War Mage

• Fixed a bug with Inner Focus that was not modifying the melee and magic damage bonuses correctly.
  • Fire Fracture and Ice Fracture have had their cast times reduced from 0.75 seconds down to 0.5 seconds and the duration increased to 5 seconds for both spells.
  • Increased damage of Incinerate spell at all levels and reduced its cooldown.
  • Increased damage of Frozen Shard, increased slow percentage of debuff, and decreased its cooldown.
  • Decreased cast time of Flaming Pyre.
  • Increased damage from Ice Storm and increased the slow percentage of debuff.
  • Icy Grasp will now do damage in addition to stunning the enemy.
  • Combustion does more damage at higher levels.

Stats

• Mitigation stats are no longer clamped to 0%.
  • Implemented new hard caps for several stats:
    • Crit Chance: 100%
    • Crit Power: 300%
    • Dodge: 75%
    • Physical Resist: 90%
    • Magic Resist: 90%
    • Haste: 50%

Items

• Fixed all descriptions of Major Runes.
  • Improved the overall effectiveness of Major Runes.
  • Clarified tool tips on Major runes so their effects are easier to understand.
  • Reduced overall drop rate of runes.
  • A few cloth helmets were mistakenly set as Magic instead of Rare.
  • The Gilded Double-Curve Dagger will now display properly when equipped.
  • Blessing of Stamina has been added to the Temple store for 10 Gold Shields. This will decrease the energy regeneration time by 20% for 12 hours.

Guilds

• Added the server time to the guild home screen. The timezone is US/Eastern.
  • Added an online member count to the guild home screen. Characters that have played the game within the last 10 minutes are considered online.
  • Changed the Guild Prestige calculation to take into account guild members’ might.
  • All of the guild favors have been fixed to give the proper percentage buff.
  • Fixed a bug in the guild objective "Restock the Armory" to restrict Pommels to only drop in Fellmarsh.

Raids

• You can no longer cancel a raid if it is in the last phase.
  • Canceling a raid will now put the raid on cooldown for 15 minutes.
  • Fixed a display issue that was showing the RPP bonus going over 150. It is capped at +150 RPP.
  • Increased the rewards from the Rotting Golem boss in the Dark Lord Helion raid.

Dungeons

• Emperor Trask’s Shadow Beam ability is now a Spirit Magic attack instead of a Physical attack.

Quests

• The quest “The Soulstone” will no longer be offered before “The Diamond Mine” is unlocked.
  • The quest “Purification” will no longer be offered before “Shadow’s Gate” is unlocked.
  • Added Enchanted Oil Flask drops from Rath’een Miners for the “Purification” quest.

Combat

• Fixed an issue with stun moves that incorrectly set the timers to 0.05 instead of 0.
  • Monster crits will now correctly do 150% damage instead of 50% damage.
  • Level 4 monsters now properly drop silver.
  • Fixed several encounters in Fellmarsh that included a level 10 Swamp Spider.

User Interface

• Fixed an issue that was causing the XP bar to appear empty if you were close to leveling up.
  • Increased the character limit on in-game mails to 2048.
  • Fixed a bug that was occasionally causing in game mails to not be sendable.
  • The ability to chat has been added to the victory and defeat screens in combat.
  • The ability to access the guild menu has been added to the raid information screen button in combat.
  • Chat will no longer snap to the bottom when a new message is posted if you are scrolling in chat.
  • Fixed an issue that was preventing users from sending whispers when in the Guild chat screen.
  • Fixed various user interface issues on the map screen.
  • Fixed performance issues when viewing the guild member list.

Android

• Users using ICS devices will no longer crash when looking at the feats menu.
  • The back button now works correctly in the Hero Training menu.

iOS

• Fixed issues where the game would lock up when a dialog box appears over text entry fields.
  • Autocorrect functionality now works on several text entry fields. This is enabled through the iOS settings.
  • Accented characters now work on iOS devices.
Lady_Katy

Re: Patch 1.3.3 - June 14, 2012 - UNRELEASED

Postby Roosta » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:51 pm

Lots of work in there.. Great effort on the updates..
Roosta

Postby Kriggs » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Are the stat caps going to be independent of buffs like Dark Lunge and abilities like Piercing Strike? For example, would having 40% haste from training/gear and 20% haste from Dark Lunge 3 be capped at 50% haste overall, lowering the cap from gear to 30%?
Kriggs

Postby Romain » Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:43 pm

No more 50% cap on crit, cool!
Overall the update looks great, thanks a lot for the hard work.

PS: are you sure the gold lockbox is not broken? It seems extremely efficient at not giving you more than the 5 you play...
Romain

Postby Marney » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:01 pm

This looks promising; I'm looking forward to the test drive. :)

Though I feel awfully tempted to abuse the heck out of a 100% crit chance. Lucky I saved all those previously superfluous gems.
Marney

Postby pyrofox » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:48 am

What about a higher lvl cap i am pretty sure that everyone would love a higher lvl cap, new areas, and new quests. Also have quests after a player has reached the lvl cap so they can get silver easier. I hope you consiter some of my suggestions, thank you.
pyrofox

Postby ËmpressFèline » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:32 am

I m looking forward to the updates
. Will there be a way to see who is online n who is not? So it's easier to start a raid knowing the availability of the members
ËmpressFèline

Re: Patch 1.3.3 - June 15, 2012 - UNRELEASED

Postby Th8rgoddess » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:33 pm

Yay! So many of the little annoyences I has gettung fixed!!! Thank you!
Th8rgoddess

Postby JasmynthTheEldest » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:52 pm

All sounds really great. Wish I could get past "checking for content" followed, 12 min later, by "error connecting to server" to actually SEE what the new updates are like...
JasmynthTheEldest

Postby Little_Mike » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:56 pm

Jasmynth_Cherytha wrote:All sounds really great. Wish I could get past "checking for content" followed, 12 min later, by "error connecting to server" to actually SEE what the new updates are like...

There seems to be a bug when upgrading the application. Please reinstall the application and try again.
Little_Mike

Next

Return to Game Updates