Version 3.1 Update!

Discuss guilds and guild recruiting here!

Re: Version 3.1 Update!

Postby JoanS » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:26 am

Thank you, Wheres, for validating what I have been telling people for over a year. I, too, did some sleuthing early last year, when I became suspicious of Venan's lack of concern for this game's welfare. If the players really want confirmation, Google Alex Kain, he's put it in black-and-white. It's time for Venan to come clean with the loyal and dedicated players in this game as to where exactly the update is In the process, why all the secrecy, and why is it taking so long to get this launched. VENAN, YOU OWE US, BIG TIME!
JoanS

Postby Famous_Fella_O_Nutella » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:52 pm

Venan why hath thou forsaken us in our hour of need? I will help work on the update. I’ve been making lots of pictures with my colored pencils.
TEAM stands for Together Everyone Accomplishes More

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day"

"Never believe everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Famous_Fella_O_Nutella

Postby Bbbb » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:53 am

None of that is new information. We've known all that for like 2 years. It's clear Venan/Megaspaces is a one man show. I suspect he has a full time job too. I do believe the update is coded, but he doesn't have the time to get it deployed nor the money to pay someone else to do. I think the only reason the game is still up is that the revenue outweighs the Amazon server costs.

Anyway, I've quit playing months ago. If we get an update, I may return. I do expect it will be the final update.
Bbbb

Postby Famous_Fella_O_Nutella » Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:27 pm

Just make a comment on forums. Doesn’t take much time. People are understanding. Just say something! I feel my relationship with venan is one way. I give and give of myself...I’m sorry....sniff....there’s something in my eye!
TEAM stands for Together Everyone Accomplishes More

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day"

"Never believe everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln
Famous_Fella_O_Nutella

Postby Zuze » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:26 pm

I too have put money into this game thanks for the digging info I didn't know that. I too am not putting money into this game until we get SOMETHING. A simple sentence would calm half us down. We're hemmeraging players it would make good business sense to update us with anything. I'm losing hope rapidly I don't think he has the finance to deploy this
Zuze

Postby Battlehawk » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:39 pm

Are we playing the same game Zuse? Where does one start? Go back to the first post by LV and read it again. It's never a good sign when LV post "it's not everything he wanted" when referring to a game saving update. We haven't gotten a true good, game changing, 100% new update since 2012ish when pvp was dropped. So, if the fictional update was to drop, it wouldn't measure up to LV's aka captain mediocre's/Lord Neglect's low expectations. That isn't a good thing.

Time to be real I guess.
We players finally got a new weapon many moons ago, but Venan being Venan decided to just give us a recolored, half @ss, one teir lower not even reskinned Tragic weapon. Ok, whatever.

The "New toons"...aka the pseudo new classes. The mix and match hodge podge collaboration of existing abilities toons because LV has no drive or imagination to come up with new ideas characters. When everyone was going gaga over new toons I sent an email to customer service and got a reply back from our bff Chem. I asked if we would be able to transfer info over to a "new toon" to not start from scratch and I was flat out told by Chem "Players will not be allowed to transfer stats or equipment over to a new character because IT WOULD DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF THE NEW CHARACTERS" WTF does that mean? That defeat the purpose comment just seems scummy to me, but whatever, that's Chem for ya.

The 2 kinda new raids...once again, whatever.

Stick two of the highest teir equipment items in one time a year events. Then be lazy and not have one of the events 2 years in a row. SMH.

Promise an update, have a shield sale, fail to deliver said update, and then say and do nothing while continuing to take players in app purchase money. That is scummy...borderline stealing from players.

The KOTOR GM drama a few weeks back. The KOTOR players lost their binky/guild because they didn't take care of the GM spot which another player took the vacant GM spot and then drama ensues. Right wrong or otherwise, the uproar that took place is my focus. Matty screwed up and left the GM spot unsecured, but all the public chat posts, customer service mails, and LV emails somehow got LV up off his butt to restore the guild back to where it should be. Why the hell can't we get players to show the same passion for boh that players showed for a single guild? You know if there is no Boh there is no precious Kotor right?

It all comes back to the players. Boh is dead and will slowly fade in to nonexistence unless the Venan apologist quit apologizing for LV's lack of heart, lack of interest in boh, and lack of motivation to make this a great game again. Everyone needs to speak up to LV and let him know this slow bleed out is total bs and we've had enough. Players spoke up and Kotor got their guild back, well then, why the hell don't we speak up and let it be known that we're fed up with this crap instead of just running the same 2 damn raids for 3 years? Seriously, either you are very easily amused, slow in the head, or may have a serious mental addiction problem when it comes to this game of boh if you think running the same 2 raids for 3 years is a normal ok thing. Either put your foot down and speak up to LV or close your delusional hole and continually run the same raids while thinking everything is great and nothing is wrong. Tired of hearing about it with no action.
Battlehawk

Postby Game_Over_Phåse404 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:18 pm

Battlehawk wrote:Are we playing the same game Zuse? Where does one start? Go back to the first post by LV and read it again. It's never a good sign when LV post "it's not everything he wanted" when referring to a game saving update. We haven't gotten a true good, game changing, 100% new update since 2012ish when pvp was dropped. So, if the fictional update was to drop, it wouldn't measure up to LV's aka captain mediocre's/Lord Neglect's low expectations. That isn't a good thing.

Time to be real I guess.
We players finally got a new weapon many moons ago, but Venan being Venan decided to just give us a recolored, half @ss, one teir lower not even reskinned Tragic weapon. Ok, whatever.

The "New toons"...aka the pseudo new classes. The mix and match hodge podge collaboration of existing abilities toons because LV has no drive or imagination to come up with new ideas characters. When everyone was going gaga over new toons I sent an email to customer service and got a reply back from our bff Chem. I asked if we would be able to transfer info over to a "new toon" to not start from scratch and I was flat out told by Chem "Players will not be allowed to transfer stats or equipment over to a new character because IT WOULD DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF THE NEW CHARACTERS" WTF does that mean? That defeat the purpose comment just seems scummy to me, but whatever, that's Chem for ya.

The 2 kinda new raids...once again, whatever.

Stick two of the highest teir equipment items in one time a year events. Then be lazy and not have one of the events 2 years in a row. SMH.

Promise an update, have a shield sale, fail to deliver said update, and then say and do nothing while continuing to take players in app purchase money. That is scummy...borderline stealing from players.

The KOTOR GM drama a few weeks back. The KOTOR players lost their binky/guild because they didn't take care of the GM spot which another player took the vacant GM spot and then drama ensues. Right wrong or otherwise, the uproar that took place is my focus. Matty screwed up and left the GM spot unsecured, but all the public chat posts, customer service mails, and LV emails somehow got LV up off his butt to restore the guild back to where it should be. Why the hell can't we get players to show the same passion for boh that players showed for a single guild? You know if there is no Boh there is no precious Kotor right?

It all comes back to the players. Boh is dead and will slowly fade in to nonexistence unless the Venan apologist quit apologizing for LV's lack of heart, lack of interest in boh, and lack of motivation to make this a great game again. Everyone needs to speak up to LV and let him know this slow bleed out is total bs and we've had enough. Players spoke up and Kotor got their guild back, well then, why the hell don't we speak up and let it be known that we're fed up with this crap instead of just running the same 2 damn raids for 3 years? Seriously, either you are very easily amused, slow in the head, or may have a serious mental addiction problem when it comes to this game of boh if you think running the same 2 raids for 3 years is a normal ok thing. Either put your foot down and speak up to LV or close your delusional hole and continually run the same raids while thinking everything is great and nothing is wrong. Tired of hearing about it with no action.

So spearhead the campaign. You can doo eeet!!
Game_Over_Phåse404

Postby Battlehawk » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:46 pm

I have sent emails and I've put in tickets. So, I've done my part, but it seems like it was falling on deaf ears. It will take more than one player to make a difference though. Whining in public chats about there being no raids or posting in pvp chat bitching about there being no matches won't get anything done. Posting in forums isn't much better, but the forums won't roll over and messages will be here until they get deleted.
A lot of players have walked away for many reasons today. There are some here, but if you complain or wonder why there are no raids or mercs for raids...it's because the lack of interested players in boh. As far as PVP goes, everyone knows how jacked up the matching/rng system is, well the system is only going to get worse and show it's flaws more as player numbers slowly dwindle to nonexistant. Players can go hide in a top guild and turn a blind eye all they want, but eventually when no mercs show up to help you out with that SR or SQ raid, it will eventually hit you too. Ask the Kotor peeps how it was before the Mar drama. Ask a merc living in the us cst time zone if it's a good idea to join a kotor raid between the hours of 10pm-6am and expect it to finish? Save your e, just don't. Not a ding on them personally, it's just that there's no players to merc.

I just posted to vent. Haven't hit a pvp match in months and really I just pop in to see what new has happened. Good luck folks, it's on you, and I'm out.
Battlehawk

Postby Zuze » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:59 pm

Battlehawk wrote:I have sent emails and I've put in tickets. So, I've done my part, but it seems like it was falling on deaf ears. It will take more than one player to make a difference though. Whining in public chats about there being no raids or posting in pvp chat bitching about there being no matches won't get anything done. Posting in forums isn't much better, but the forums won't roll over and messages will be here until they get deleted.
A lot of players have walked away for many reasons today. There are some here, but if you complain or wonder why there are no raids or mercs for raids...it's because the lack of interested players in boh. As far as PVP goes, everyone knows how jacked up the matching/rng system is, well the system is only going to get worse and show it's flaws more as player numbers slowly dwindle to nonexistant. Players can go hide in a top guild and turn a blind eye all they want, but eventually when no mercs show up to help you out with that SR or SQ raid, it will eventually hit you too. Ask the Kotor peeps how it was before the Mar drama. Ask a merc living in the us cst time zone if it's a good idea to join a kotor raid between the hours of 10pm-6am and expect it to finish? Save your e, just don't. Not a ding on them personally, it's just that there's no players to merc.

I just posted to vent. Haven't hit a pvp match in months and really I just pop in to see what new has happened. Good luck folks, it's on you, and I'm out.

"are we playing the same game /I'm out" don't go together
But yes I get your point, showing favoritism to a set of people or guild is wrong. Outright wrong. Maybe all 2k players should stand as one but "let's get real" that Prob won't happen. But what the heck I'll try at least..
Zuze

Postby Battlehawk » Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:35 am

Favoritism wasn't what I was getting at and as far as this hemorrhage that you say is happening now...it did happen...years ago...not now. Look at the weekly hero score, it hovers around 3000ish toons...like it has for atleast the last 6 months. What I was getting at was the effort being put forth to get the Kotor guild back, all the outrage in guild chat, and all the noise in public chats. If the peeps at Kotor have the inside track to get a hold of LV, have his email, or have the main line number to the boh batphone then it would be nice if they would put in the same effort towards getting him to get off his butt and get him motivated to fix boh update wise. That was the the point. Also, congrats on getting the guild back, but what are you going to do with a number one guild in a game that nobody plays anymore? If LV kills the servers because of the lack of interest and players, where does that number one in prestige get ya? A good memory of a game that no longer exists. Kudos to you I guess?
It is starting to get irritating hearing the same stupid questions..."when's the update or any news on the update?" THERE IS NO UPDATE AND YOU ARE PLAYING A DEAD GAME! It's been 14 months, can you not take a hint? It would be nice, but if I was wrong LV stated in his post that started this thread, it wasn't up to his expectations. That isn't a good thing given what we long time players have seen update wise in the past. If players only get new content every few years, then any update would look like the greatest update ever. That is sad.
As far as I'm out, I'm done. I love boh and a few players in it, but I know LV's heart isn't in this game anymore. So, like many players, I'll log on to see if anything has changed game wise once in awhile, but I'm done playing until this hyped fictional upate drops. One less merc and one less pvper. I have better games to play and better things to spend my time doing than wishing and waiting for something that probably won't happen from somebody who doesn't care anymore about it. If you love it you can fight for it, but sitting on your hands, being silent, and going through the raid motions will eventually leave your delusional butt disappointed...promise.
Battlehawk

PreviousNext

Return to Guilds