Version 3.1 Update!

Check here for any known issues. Report new bugs here as well.

Re: Version 3.1 Update!

Postby Zuze » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:25 pm

Battlehawk wrote:Favoritism wasn't what I was getting at and as far as this hemorrhage that you say is happening now...it did happen...years ago...not now. Look at the weekly hero score, it hovers around 3000ish toons...like it has for atleast the last 6 months. What I was getting at was the effort being put forth to get the Kotor guild back, all the outrage in guild chat, and all the noise in public chats. If the peeps at Kotor have the inside track to get a hold of LV, have his email, or have the main line number to the boh batphone then it would be nice if they would put in the same effort towards getting him to get off his butt and get him motivated to fix boh update wise. That was the the point. Also, congrats on getting the guild back, but what are you going to do with a number one guild in a game that nobody plays anymore? If LV kills the servers because of the lack of interest and players, where does that number one in prestige get ya? A good memory of a game that no longer exists. Kudos to you I guess?
It is starting to get irritating hearing the same stupid questions..."when's the update or any news on the update?" THERE IS NO UPDATE AND YOU ARE PLAYING A DEAD GAME! It's been 14 months, can you not take a hint? It would be nice, but if I was wrong LV stated in his post that started this thread, it wasn't up to his expectations. That isn't a good thing given what we long time players have seen update wise in the past. If players only get new content every few years, then any update would look like the greatest update ever. That is sad.
As far as I'm out, I'm done. I love boh and a few players in it, but I know LV's heart isn't in this game anymore. So, like many players, I'll log on to see if anything has changed game wise once in awhile, but I'm done playing until this hyped fictional upate drops. One less merc and one less pvper. I have better games to play and better things to spend my time doing than wishing and waiting for something that probably won't happen from somebody who doesn't care anymore about it. If you love it you can fight for it, but sitting on your hands, being silent, and going through the raid motions will eventually leave your delusional butt disappointed...promise.

For someone not around alot you sure do comment alot. Also I haven't been silent your assuming. I've just been louder :)
By favouritism j ment fixing kotor and nothing else how could you pick that up wrong that's exactly what I ment. I've been around since the games inception I'm aware of the player loss (who isn't) but it's got steady worse over past 8 months. Maybe it will close maybe it won't but giving up hope isn't in my human nature. I love this game one of the few I've had installed across all devices and only android game ive had on pc. I'll stick around to fully maxed out maybe max second toon but if it gets too bad like you I'll be gone but not a forum lurker, gone for good :)
Zuze

Postby Lëon_Loçkheårt_2013 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:03 am

If it's true that "he just doesn't care anymore" or "can't afford to deploy this update" then why doesn't LV sell the rights to this game to a better and more advanced company? I don't really know how all that stuff works, but it's the only thing I can think of that may possibly save (Is that even the right word?) BoH... No clue how all the server and coding mechanics work, but I feel like there's other companies out there that will make the time to give BoH an upgrade as well as have the money to do it? Idk... At least it would be something...
Lëon_Loçkheårt_2013

Postby Fake_Lord_V » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:32 pm

Why are you guys think,a Update will "reanimate" the game?
Fake_Lord_V

Postby Zuze » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:28 pm

Fake_Lord_V wrote:Why are you guys think,a Update will "reanimate" the game?

I for One will spend money off there is new content others are the same more money is always a plus for a game new Content should bring back old players and hopefully keep the ones in purgatory a update can only be a good thing?
Zuze

Postby Fake_Lord_V » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:18 am

sooo..old players will get notifications when there is new Content? and then...we are able to play in Peace and harmony..like in the good ol' days...
Fake_Lord_V

Postby Bbbb » Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:50 am

Lëon_Loçkheårt_2013 wrote:If it's true that "he just doesn't care anymore" or "can't afford to deploy this update" then why doesn't LV sell the rights to this game to a better and more advanced company? I don't really know how all that stuff works, but it's the only thing I can think of that may possibly save (Is that even the right word?) BoH... No clue how all the server and coding mechanics work, but I feel like there's other companies out there that will make the time to give BoH an upgrade as well as have the money to do it? Idk... At least it would be something...

Given the current revenue stream, no company is going to pay for it from a business point of view. The only hope down that path is that we have a rich player who has the right skills who would pay to save the game.

My personal belief is that he cares, but this is a side project now. His real job and personal life is eating up all his time and Venan has no employees anymore.

I quit playing over 6 months ago. I just log into the game and here every few weeks to see if there is update news.
Bbbb

Postby Deanna » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:42 pm

Thank You Lord Venan, for the Pirate's event :) <3
Deanna

Postby Mr_Op » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:04 am

Update posted in game news!
Mr_Op

Postby Bbbb » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:51 am

Mr_Op wrote:Update posted in game news!

What news? I just see the pirate announcement.
Bbbb

Postby Mr_Op » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:39 am

Bbbb wrote:
Mr_Op wrote:Update posted in game news!

What news? I just see the pirate announcement.

I'm just kidding was hoping to lure in a wild Bims
Mr_Op

PreviousNext

Return to Bugs