Recruiting on the Forums without Spamming

Got a question about the game or the forum? Check here!

Postby Bj_Knows » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:21 am

Subject

Please keep Guild Recruitment to the appropriate sub Forum or your Forum Signature.

To create a Forum Signature. Either log into the computer and create an automatic Forum signature that can be see by other computer users (see mine below in multiple colors) or Just type one in at the end of your message which can be seen by Smartphone and Computer users of the Forums (see mine below in black, and yes, this Post has two signatures on the computer).

Appropriate suggestions in other Forums (not Guild Recruiting) are "I can tell more from Inspecting your character, Whisper me or join my Guild (see my sig below)", "join a good Guild, like mine (see sig)", "a PvE Guild would help you more (see my sig) than joining a PvP Guild", or "a PvP Guild would help you more (see my sig) than joining a PvE Guild".

Also be helpful, polite and cheerful on the Forums. If someone likes your response, or someone else reads it and likes it, they may decide to join your Guild (which they can see from your sig).

However, if you abuse your Forum Signature, or these accepted methods, I will sic Lady_Katy on you.

Bj_Knows
aka Bj_the_SPOON aka Bj_DWR aka BjofCJandBj

Go Warriors of the SPOON!

In game FORUM button is poor. It is a mobile version with no search and limited lists. Good for reading Post #1 of a Sticky or Quoting a Post for copying text into an in-game Guild mail, but those two uses are it.
OR
Desktop computer or laptop computer and login to full web version with multiple searches and SEARCH for your question (quest solutions, known bugs, temp bug fixes, class builds, etc) at https://Venan.com/boh_forum/search.php

:geek:
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Latest Edit, Helpful, Polite and Cheerful

Postby Bj_Knows » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:31 am

Latest Edit, Helpful, Polite and Cheerful

Bj_Knows wrote:
Also be helpful, polite and cheerful on the Forums. If someone likes your response, or someone else reads it and likes it, they may decide to join your Guild (which they can see from your sig).
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Return to Forum Rules & FAQs