How are MODS held accountable?

Got a question about the game or the forum? Check here!

How are MODS held accountable?

Postby Acacia47 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:06 pm

Now, believe you me, I love me some mods. But when their behavior on Global Chat is unsavory, abusive, or against the rules, who holds them accountable? I had a very disturbing incident with two mods, and unfortunately this is not the first time I've seen them ban others members from speaking simply because opinions differ, not because of rule breaking. So what stops this gross abuse of power? Well, I say if you feel or have ever felt as violated as I did today, I encourage you to contact customer support and report them. Mods are not above and beyond being reported. Have you ever had a bad, one sided experienced where you were silenced for a difference of opinions and NOT a rule break, let me know please. I'm going to try and rally for a change in the way Global is run because this is becoming not fun anymore.
Acacia47

Re: How are MODS held accountable?

Postby Lady_Katy » Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:55 pm

If anyone has an issue with a mod, please report the comments. If you like, you can also send a customer support email.
Lady_Katy

Postby NBW_Tactician » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:36 am

Same with me the mods seem to think they have some super power, I was asked by a mod what BS stood for when I replied it ment bullshit I was silenced. That's entrapment if you ask me a question and I answer it how the hell am I ment to be in the wrong? I was spending $50 a week on this game but now that I'm perminantly silenced I'm never spending another cent you guys need to think long and hard about the 15yr old devs you have monitoring channels incorrectly and using there power for the wrong reasons I'm extremely angry iv waisted about $400 on this game, I want an explanation I recieved nothing I'd like to know what's going on? Do I just go find a new game or is management going to do there jobs?
NBW_Tactician

Postby Darkhorse » Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:03 pm

Lady_Katy wrote:If anyone has an issue with a mod, please report the comments. If you like, you can also send a customer support email.
Darkhorse

Return to Forum Rules & FAQs