Valor distribution after Player removed from Raid?

Got a question about the game or the forum? Check here!

Valor distribution after Player removed from Raid?

Postby Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:03 pm

If I help a raid out, and then pull my toon, by leaving the guild, will my share of valor be tossed back in the pool to be equally distributed out based on rpp % of total OR does my portion just disappear?

I guess what I'm asking is this, is the valor distribution after the raid based on a direct rpp equation, or is there a total valor amount that is then divided up based on rpp percentage of the total rpp in the raid?

So if my rpp counts for 10% of the raid total, do I get 10% of the total valor that could be awarded from the raid (plus any bounses for top 3)?
Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda

Re: Valor distribution after Player removed from Raid?

Postby Bj_Knows » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Jetras_of_Eld wrote:I guess what I'm asking is this, is the valor distribution after the raid based on a direct rpp equation, or is there a total valor amount that is then divided up based on rpp percentage of the total rpp in the raid?

( viewtopic.php?p=5071#p5071 )
"-
beekeo wrote:While it is true that kicking someone that has contributed to a raid decreases the number of times the valor pool will be divided, the individuals kicked would need to have otherwise received 1k+ valors before it comes close to being profitable for the guild members.

-"

To Clarify: According to Beekeo's response to another topic, after a Raid ends, Valor is split among the remaining characters in the Raid. Leaving a Guild removes your charactter from the Raid. According to Venan, and testing, if one character has twice the RPP of a second character, the first gets twice the rewards.

In one raid I was in, someone had 20K RPP and left the Guild. Accident? on Purpose? I do not know, but they were not booted.

My Valor was adjusted upward.

Researcher's Note: Valor Rewards are rounded to the nearest whole Valor. Minimum appears to be 1.
Last edited by Bj_Knows on Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Re: Valor distribution after Player removed from Raid?

Postby Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:25 am

Removed
Hachiman_Defender_of_Oda

Return to Forum Rules & FAQs