Drops tsr raid

What would you like to see in future updates?

Drops tsr raid

Postby Kenner » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:15 pm

I hope I am on time for the upcoming update.

I heard from several players that the tsr raid feels unbalanced. From experience I know that every tsr slows down tremendously when p3 starts. In my opinion the difficulty does not cause this, I wil elaborate below.

P2 and P3 have equal drop rates (own experience), however in p2 I can close my eyes and easily score 4500 rpp. p3 requires attention, health pots and haste pots to only get 3000 rpp. This results is worse drops for p3 when compared to p2, while the phase is much harder.

My suggestion is to make sure p3 pays double of p2 to boost attendance for p3. I would be okay if p2 was lowered to Sq p3 drop rate if double of the current drop rate would be too high.

Kenner
Kenner

Re: Drops tsr raid

Postby Saraa » Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:27 am

This is a great point. Something else that I hope has been considered already is having a hard non-OS phase that, in 10e, has drops somewhat similar to a round of OS of similar difficulty for those toons/people that either don't like or don't have time to spend on a round of OS
Saraa

Postby Bbbb » Thu Jul 05, 2018 12:53 pm

My problem with TSR drops is that you don't get enough Flux to match the amount of Essence. If the P3 Flux drops were increased, I'd be happy.
Bbbb

Postby Kîlldozer » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:10 pm

Saraa wrote:This is a great point. Something else that I hope has been considered already is having a hard non-OS phase that, in 10e, has drops somewhat similar to a round of OS of similar difficulty for those toons/people that either don't like or don't have time to spend on a round of OS

The payout (essence&flux ect) isn't enough + the time it takes to regen 10 e + not having the ability to toggle the animations off = not worth the time to do. Fix these things and players won't skip out on phase 3.
Kîlldozer

Postby Kenner » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:56 pm

Saraa wrote:This is a great point. Something else that I hope has been considered already is having a hard non-OS phase that, in 10e, has drops somewhat similar to a round of OS of similar difficulty for those toons/people that either don't like or don't have time to spend on a round of OS

Yea I'm really hoping the new raid has a phase like this.
Kenner

Postby Mr_Op » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:59 am

The idea of a non os phase that still has good drops makes more toons useful. My justi is a great mob clearer, but compared to my mage and FK shouldn't do OS.

We had a talk in about bas OS toons Justi, Sw, FW if there was a decent non os phase it would be wonderful!
Mr_Op

Postby Kenner » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:44 pm

Mr_Op wrote:The idea of a non os phase that still has good drops makes more toons useful. My justi is a great mob clearer, but compared to my mage and FK shouldn't do OS.

We had a talk in about bas OS toons Justi, Sw, FW if there was a decent non os phase it would be wonderful!

Sw only can't do tsr p3, all other phases its pretty good 85% of my mage kills.

Fw I still got to figure out but on crit pots it will rock in tsr p2 (garottes helps)
Kenner

Postby Bbbb » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:01 pm

Kenner wrote:Sw only can't do tsr p3

SW can do TSR P3. See my top 5 from last week and that was a lot of TSR (I didn't milk KFS till Monday to hold off Mocnybot). Please note that I think I was running every single elixir except Wisdom (thanks 5+ years worth of stockpiling) and largely drained my supply of haste/crit pots and food stuffs. Is it fun? Hell no, but it can be done.

BTW, it wasn't just me. DK did the same last week.

I don't think I've done any TSR P3 on my justicar except for the recipe drops initially. The rest of the classes are viable for sure.
Bbbb

Postby Illy_the_Red » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:55 pm

Bbbb wrote:
Kenner wrote:Sw only can't do tsr p3

SW can do TSR P3. See my top 5 from last week and that was a lot of TSR (I didn't milk KFS till Monday to hold off Mocnybot). Please note that I think I was running every single elixir except Wisdom (thanks 5+ years worth of stockpiling) and largely drained my supply of haste/crit pots and food stuffs. Is it fun? Hell no, but it can be done.

BTW, it wasn't just me. DK did the same last week.

I don't think I've done any TSR P3 on my justicar except for the recipe drops initially. The rest of the classes are viable for sure.

I do TSR P3 on my SW (when I can be bothered) and while it’s harder, you just have to know what you’re doing. While elixirs are the ideal, I often do it only using Haste and Dodge pots on Death Wish. You can do really well with those with a high might toon.

SW only couldn’t really do TSR P3 in the first iteration of the raid when the boss was utterly and completely OP. That doesn’t bode well for the new raid actually since Venan’s version of ‘difficulty’ is increasing Haste, resists and damage to silly levels.
Illy_the_Red

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions