Raid Tweaks

What would you like to see in future updates?

Re: Raid Tweaks

Postby Bbbb » Wed May 30, 2018 9:09 am

Sir_Mike wrote:HitM has a good guild power payout and reasonable time for gold ... otherwise, the whole tier is useless atm

People still cares about guild power payout???? :shock:
Bbbb

Postby Sir_Mike » Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:02 pm

Bbbb wrote:
Sir_Mike wrote:HitM has a good guild power payout and reasonable time for gold ... otherwise, the whole tier is useless atm

People still cares about guild power payout???? :shock:

Small, part-time guilds do. Gotta maximize raid payout when you can't gold like the big guys do
Sir_Mike

Postby Lamorack » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:50 am

Actually, I disagree as to the uselessness of the tier. Lob needs shortening. I endorse Mr OP’s proposal above, but with CV essentially unused, this tier is a great way to become proficient at PM level and to gain additional might through pve. Since PM is becoming more rarely run, the importance of this tier increases.

Of course, were CV to be rendered more attractive in terms of payout, that would also address the issue. In my view, however, an adjusted LoB would be a better solution.
Lamorack

Postby Bbbb » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:20 pm

Lamorack wrote:Since PM is becoming more rarely run, the importance of this tier increases.

I wish I could find more PM but at least it's run daily by Fizz, 4 times a week by DoC and probably others too.

For those who are not OS experts that can deal with TSR, it's the best opportunity to pick up Pure and Flux. Personally, I rate it as the second best raid to run on Double Essence weekends.

FYI: I would greatly appreciate it if the cool down was dropped on PM. DoC definitely would run more on Double Essence weekends if it was.
Bbbb

Previous

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions