Raid Tweaks

What would you like to see in future updates?

Raid Tweaks

Postby Bbbb » Thu May 17, 2018 9:17 pm

This is based on a discussion in PVP Chat last night.

First, public raids - please get rid of all of them except GG, PR, CoC and maybe Lockbolt. The rest NEVER complete.

The raids that were mentioned last night. I'll put my thought where I have them - others need to state why they brought them up.

WoF - ? I seriously haven't run this since 2012.
GK - ? My attitude is to just don't run it. Get up to VG and earn essence.
HiM - the valor/ht payout is really bad.
LoB - P1 and P4 are too long. Both need to be reduce by 25-50% to make the raid viable again.
CV - ?
TSR - The discussion I had with people later is that the raid would be better if about 100 waves were moved from P3 to P2. P2 is too short and P3 is too long. Too many weaker might toons bail at P3.

Additional thoughts: please leave CoC, KFS and PM alone. They are pretty close to perfect except maybe the gold timer in PM could be longer.
Bbbb

Re: Raid Tweaks

Postby SaraaWantsToBeABetaTester » Fri May 18, 2018 8:31 am

Bbbb wrote:Additional thoughts: please leave CoC, KFS and PM alone. They are pretty close to perfect except maybe the gold timer in PM could be longer.

Please remove the HS payout in KFS for toons that have reached lvl40. The silver earned off KFS is more than enticing to keep bringing the bigger toons in to help. The HS farming has gotten ridiculous and just plain sad.
SaraaWantsToBeABetaTester

Postby Mr_Op » Fri May 18, 2018 1:50 pm

I know if Lob p1 was shorter we all would run and enjoy it more
Mr_Op

Postby Bbbb » Sat May 19, 2018 4:00 pm

Saraa wrote:Please remove the HS payout in KFS for toons that have reached lvl40. The silver earned off KFS is more than enticing to keep bringing the bigger toons in to help. The HS farming has gotten ridiculous and just plain sad.

I hate those 3-4 players who seem to only hit KFS all day long every day. They are as bad as Mich/Hai were with the old Shadow Comes raid.
Bbbb

Postby Cheesy » Mon May 21, 2018 1:42 pm

Alternative to your first point bbbb is how about make a way that the public raids we have be guaranteed to finish. There’s plenty of times it’s tough to find the raid you need at lower levels, just have it auto complete at the end for public raids. Could score it as silver finish but you won’t get guild bonus so somewhere between a silver and a bronze finish in guild. It’s not ideal but if you just need some valor, nothing is up and you need to spend e and run it would be a compromise.

Otherwise get rid of them.

WoF is actually the best kv raid by far in terms of pay out. Guilds should run it more. Takes about the same e as vale.
Cheesy

Postby Kenner » Tue May 22, 2018 2:50 pm

Remove Lob p1 :D
Kenner

Postby Illy_the_Red » Fri May 25, 2018 5:04 pm

People don’t tend to run WoF because it’s a small jump in Might to Captain’s valour, which brings a much better OS raid (Karnak).
Illy_the_Red

Postby Mr_Op » Mon May 28, 2018 10:13 am

Kenner wrote:Remove Lob p1 :D

Goes First phase Os second phase turn p4 into OS and then os again
Mr_Op

Postby Kenner » Mon May 28, 2018 4:19 pm

Mr_Op wrote:
Kenner wrote:Remove Lob p1 :D

Goes First phase Os second phase turn p4 into OS and then os again

Os all over the place, I like it
Kenner

Postby Sir_Mike » Tue May 29, 2018 11:16 pm

HitM has a good guild power payout and reasonable time for gold ... otherwise, the whole tier is useless atm
Sir_Mike

Next

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions