PvP Suggestion Stub, 13 past the hour

What would you like to see in future updates?

Postby Bj_Knows » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:37 pm

Subject

At 13 minutes and 13 seconds past the hour, for 1/13 of an hour (4 minutes and 36 seconds), characters looking for a match in the Coliseum have a 13% chance of instead fighting a Dungeon Boss, Seasonal Boss, Potion Elite, or Keeper (combat zone version, not raid version).

Loot Option
In addition to normal Coliseum loot, the monsters also drop special loot (Shards, seasonal consumables, Crafted Potions, Mystery Potions, etc.)

Clover Dude Option
Give the password for the Clover Dude to the Mods. If the Mods have time, they can fight as Clover Dude at 13 minutes and 13 seconds past the hour. I nominate Gary.

MY PERSONAL OPINION
Some players want PvP AI opponents. Some players want to stop fighting the same opponents in the Coliseum over and over. Some players want better opponent pool. This concept combines all these ideas in a Monster Mash. With more players in the Coliseum at 13 past the hour, the PvP matching will have better options when searching for a match.
Bj_Knows

Re: PvP Suggestion Stub, 13 past the hour

Postby Gary_ » Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:26 pm

I accept :)
Gary_

Postby Illy_the_Red » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:10 pm

The concept alone of being able to fight coliseum-style fights but with AI opponents is good. Doesn't need the window dressing of 13 past the hour weirdness. More game modes would make things so much more interesting.
Illy_the_Red

Postby dragondreamer » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:25 am

Personal opinion here......I think AI opponents in th areana might work for lots of reasons , but is it pvp then?
dragondreamer

Postby Illy_the_Red » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:16 pm

dragondreamer wrote:Personal opinion here......I think AI opponents in th areana might work for lots of reasons , but is it pvp then?

No, but it could easily be called something else in a different area of the coliseum. The main idea is something different to do - fighting monsters but in similar conditions to PvP, fighting waves of monsters with no healing possible, boss fights etc.
Illy_the_Red

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions