Upgrade for karnak ring

What would you like to see in future updates?

Upgrade for karnak ring

Postby Madness » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:51 am

I was please to see the requirements for fixing the ring went down, is there a plan to do the same for the amount of drops needed to be less. 1000 is kind of high to achieve, when you get 1 at at time.
Madness

Re: Upgrade for karnak ring

Postby Derp_looks_like_a_Lady » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:13 pm

Please rephrase the question. I think there is something missing.
Derp_looks_like_a_Lady

Postby John_is_Glendas_lik_a_stick » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:37 pm

I think Madness is refering to the 1000 Impure Shadows needed to craft the T19 ring of Eterninty. He/she apparently wants the number of shadows reduced just like the requirements for Karnaks ring was.

How did my Madness to english translation do Madness? ;)
John_is_Glendas_lik_a_stick

Postby Bbbb » Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:27 pm

*sigh* I wish I could auto ignore any chat message about impures. I'm so sick of people whining about it. It's so trivial to do. I had been putting off Karnak's Ring on my new toons as I already have a better ring and just finally did it. My Inq already had almost 1000 sitting there before I even got the quest. My mage had like 11,000 excess impures before Venan quit dropping them.

Disclaimer: Unlike most people, I think that SQ is a garbage raid that is a last resort unless you can find an open one in P3 that you can leech from and you should focus on PM for its far superior essence drops so I've run tons of PMs and almost no SQ.
Bbbb

Postby Illy_the_Red » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:02 am

Bbbb wrote:*sigh* I wish I could auto ignore any chat message about impures. I'm so sick of people whining about it. It's so trivial to do. I had been putting off Karnak's Ring on my new toons as I already have a better ring and just finally did it. My Inq already had almost 1000 sitting there before I even got the quest. My mage had like 11,000 excess impures before Venan quit dropping them.

Disclaimer: Unlike most people, I think that SQ is a garbage raid that is a last resort unless you can find an open one in P3 that you can leech from and you should focus on PM for its far superior essence drops so I've run tons of PMs and almost no SQ.

I think the problem is that it's overdue for being reduced...when it was to get a top item it was fine. Now I'm getting it done on 4th and 5th toons...ugh. Not to mention my other three that have that grind coming.

I do think SQ sucks too. Very uninteresting raid, OS doesn't kick in for ages and half your builds don't work in it anyway because of Venan reasons.
Illy_the_Red

Postby Madness » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:26 pm

DerpTeam wrote:Please rephrase the question. I think there is something missing.

Sorry for the lack of clarity, are the requirements for 1000 impure shadows going to be reduced soon since the upgraded ring it not a top tier item any longer?
Madness

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions