Flux in Weeklies

What would you like to see in future updates?

Flux in Weeklies

Postby Bbbb » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:55 am

All my new toons have much more essence than flux. I believe the imbalance is caused by all the weeklies that pay out essence. Can we sometimes get flux instead of essence for these quests to correct the balance?
Bbbb

Re: Flux in Weeklies

Postby Kenner » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:41 pm

Throw in silver aswell like replace 50 pures with 500k silver ( both equal to half a lvl 7 enchant)
Kenner

Postby Mr_Op » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:06 pm

Kenner wrote:Throw in silver aswell like replace 50 pures with 500k silver ( both equal to half a lvl 7 enchant)

pures > silver
Mr_Op

Postby Sigèé » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:24 pm

Kenner wrote:Throw in silver aswell like replace 50 pures with 500k silver ( both equal to half a lvl 7 enchant)

Sigèé

Postby Kenner » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:27 pm

Until the double silver weekend i never had problems with pures let alone flux. Always limited on gravers
Kenner

Postby Bbbb » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:33 pm

Kenner wrote:Until the double silver weekend i never had problems with pures let alone flux. Always limited on gravers

That is intentional so you buy GS.
Bbbb

Postby Illy_the_Red » Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:55 pm

Bbbb wrote:
Kenner wrote:Until the double silver weekend i never had problems with pures let alone flux. Always limited on gravers

That is intentional so you buy GS.

Most probably. Wonder if Venan realise how much that eats into their goodwill with their player base, which is never high to start with. Enchantment costs have been ridiculous for too long. 1million silver seems realistic until you realise just how many diamond gravers you actually need to max...
Illy_the_Red

Postby Bbbb » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:42 pm

Illy_the_Red wrote:Wonder if Venan realise how much that eats into their goodwill with their player base, which is never high to start with.

Out of all the P2W games I've played over the years, Venan and Gungho (Puzzle and Dragons) are the only two I've seen that have some amount of goodwill with their players. These companies need to make a living and so can't make everything easily free.

I wish I had a copy of the Dungeon Boss forums from this time last year when they attempted to sneak a 90% premium currency devaluation by the players. Thousands and thousands of posts of how much they sucked.
Bbbb

Postby dragondreamer » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:00 am

Agree that flux would be very useful reward instead of essence.
dragondreamer

Postby Illy_the_Red » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:36 pm

Bbbb wrote:
Illy_the_Red wrote:Wonder if Venan realise how much that eats into their goodwill with their player base, which is never high to start with.

Out of all the P2W games I've played over the years, Venan and Gungho (Puzzle and Dragons) are the only two I've seen that have some amount of goodwill with their players. These companies need to make a living and so can't make everything easily free.

I wish I had a copy of the Dungeon Boss forums from this time last year when they attempted to sneak a 90% premium currency devaluation by the players. Thousands and thousands of posts of how much they sucked.

People aren't asking for easily free...BoH has always had at its core that by spending cash, you're just getting faster what everyone can get. The gravers are deliberately overpriced so that getting 27 of them together for level IX enchants is a pipe dream for most. Considering silver goes towards many things in the game, it's just not viable. Then transfer costs get whacked on top. Enchants from VII to IX cost 63 diamond gravers. Four new pieces of gear from recent events means another 8-16 gravers and the T21 ring cost another five to even craft.

Venan have always managed to pull something out of the bag when playerbase goodwill goes low. The recent remodels of events is a good example. But that's always tempered by the little problems, bugs and bad decisions that always seem to creep in. Five diamond gravers for the pirate ring is one. So all of these little ups and downs are ultimately cancelling each other out. So overall as a base our goodwill towards them is largely unchanged over time (they'll always have their cheerleaders and haters). But then, each bad decision or unpopular change drives more players to just delete the app, or go to find others that occupy them. Not many of those players are actually coming back, and not sure how many new players come in to replace them.
Illy_the_Red

Next

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions