Suggestions on Tragick event

What would you like to see in future updates?

Suggestions on Tragick event

Postby AlreadySpoken4Glenda » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:09 am

Ok so I just wanna start with the positive. I wanna thank venan for all the hard work they put into the event. Also you guys have some really terrific customer service people. Brandon is fabulous. I would definitely nominate him for employee of the month if y'all did that sort of thing.
What I like about the new tragick:
The 24/7 availability
I like to raid so that's nice too

What I would like to see fixed:
4e for the final phase- too much for non onslaught or if it at least dropped some e pots and gen shards and runes and potions and such I might not care so much.
The despair should drop like impure shadows whether you have the quest or not.
Did I mention I miss the drops? Lol
Also I kinda miss the variety of different types of events and I think the dungeon event is a litttle more fair to those who have miss mighted toons.

For lucky event could you please consider adding a store (lockboxes hate me) other than that I really enjoy lucky as it is.

If you really wanted to generate new excitement for events have you considered making a new one? Maybe at the end of May or beginning of June. We are event deficient between march and august. Maybe it could be a picnic based one and we fight giant ants for potato salad (I dunno I'm not the creative type, I'll leave y'all to the creative piece)

But before I go I just wanna say thank you for what you do. You have created a community that I'm proud to be a part of and I understand that it's hard to keep things fresh and exciting. Know that not not everyone is gonna be happy with everything and some have no manners but some of us realize what hard work you put into this game and it is truly appreciated. Thanks for listening (I hope) Sincerely, Glenda

Ps for next year I would like to have the dungeon back please if at all possible. Thanks again
AlreadySpoken4Glenda

Re: Suggestions on Tragick event

Postby AlreadySpoken4Glenda » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:30 am

Have you considered maybe turning on the bonus luck for the weekend after the next update? That way those who don't have the weapon have a chance to get it and then get the despair.
AlreadySpoken4Glenda

Postby TETHRAS » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:04 am

I THINK A 4TH OF JULY EVENT WOULD BE GOOD. DEFINITELY GET A JONES FOR AN EVENT MID SUMMER. BUT PLEASE, NOT ANOTHER RAID EVENT, IT FEELS LIKE A COP OUT. IT'S LIKE VENAN IS SAYING "HERE'S YOUR CHANGE, NOW SHUT UP." TRAGICK WAS FINE AS A DUNGEON, MAYBE BRING THAT BACK AND JUST ADD NEW ITEMS TO THE STORE AND REVAMP THE GEMS AS OTHERS HAVE SUGGESTED. AND HAS ANYONE TRIES GLENDAS POTATO SALAD? DELISH!
TETHRAS

Postby AlreadySpoken4Glenda » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:52 pm

I don't know if you actually read this or not, but all of the issues in it have been addressed so I would to thank you so much for listening to our concerns and actually taking the time to fix them. You are appreciated! Great job!
AlreadySpoken4Glenda

Postby Şhädøщşрäщñ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:15 am

Thank you for quickly improving the event. Well done!
Fight well and prosper my friends,
Şhädøщşpäщñ
Şhädøщşрäщñ

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions