Add a Broach/ Flask (Amulet slot)

What would you like to see in future updates?

Add a Broach/ Flask (Amulet slot)

Postby Bj_Knows » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:33 pm

Subject
Add a Broach/ Ribbon/ Flask/ Wine skin/ Belt Buckle (Amulet slot)

For HoliGob, TVal and Lucky, add a Broach/ Ribbon/ Flask/ Wine skin/ Belt Buckle that resides on the character's lapel/ belt and uses the Amulet slot.

We have no Hide Amulet/ Cloak/ Boots, etc. to go with Hide Helmet (Note 1).

But the PvP Banners, and certain cloaks (Raja, Pimm, etc.) are almost as good as Hide Cloak. Jack-o'-Buckler is almost as good as Hide Shield.

A Broach/ Ribbon/ Flask/ Wine skin/ Belt Buckle on a character's lapel/ belt would let you see the details on the torso armor, normally blocked by the huge amulets in BoH. Ex: the cool knitting on the Sweater of Festivity when viewed on the iPad. But still let PvP opponents know you have gear equipped in the Amulet slot.

Left Shoulder Option
Since Raja and Pimm are on the right side of the inspect image, add a right shoulder devil/ Bims (cloak slot) and a left shoulder Angel/ Amy (amulet slot). Other possible left shoulder (amulet slot) ideas: Jeweled dragon, tiny glowing fairy, brightly colored snake, will-o'-wisp.

Note 1)
Hide Amulet
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4305

Tiny Amulet
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7380
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Re: Add a Broach/ Flask (Amulet slot)

Postby Sigèé » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:03 pm

Seriously Bj, I think you're wasting your time with all these suggestions! For some time, whoever is doing development of BoH (Note 1) has proven their complete inability to even get an event to start and finish on time. The most recent additions of any substance (Note 2) have been very poorly thought out and IMHO a complete waste of time. I have no hope whatsoever that anything new and good will be coming our way soon, probably ever.

Note 1)
Who is doing development of BoH? Pimm and his friends?

Note 2)
I'm talking about RSQ, TSR and craftable white gems.
Sigèé

Re: Add a Broach/ Flask (Amulet slot)

Postby Illy_the_Red » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:53 pm

Sigèé wrote:Seriously Bj, I think you're wasting your time with all these suggestions! For some time, whoever is doing development of BoH (Note 1) has proven their complete inability to even get an event to start and finish on time. The most recent additions of any substance (Note 2) have been very poorly thought out and IMHO a complete waste of time. I have no hope whatsoever that anything new and good will be coming our way soon, probably ever.

Note 1)
Who is doing development of BoH? Pimm and his friends?

Note 2)
I'm talking about RSQ, TSR and craftable white gems.

The people who do the development of BoH are doing the development of Space Miner. We should go and check if that game has had such poor content updates in the last year or so.

Definitely spot on about the end game stuff. Two dodgy raids (one seriously, stupidly OP at launch) that shoved everyone towards magic builds, craftable gems that do nothing, Tragick gems that do nothing, and a craftable ring that costs minimum 140gs without elixirs to even make.
Illy_the_Red

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions