Multiple Quest Items or more than 1 T19 Ring/ Amulet

What would you like to see in future updates?

Postby Jumper » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:34 pm

New Subject

OLD Subject
Ring of eternity - NOT A BUG

Don't think this is a bug but,

Why does the recipe for the ring of eternity disappear after crafting it. If we want to craft more than 1 to equip our various specs with different enchants we cant. we have to choose which one will get the t19. (although I know people who have crafted more than 1 ring).

Could we keep the recipe in our inventory? What should I do with my excess impure shadows?

I suppose if someone is masochistic enough to farm for a second t19 amulet, shouldn't we be able to do so?
Jumper

Re: Ring of eternity

Postby Bbbb » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:50 pm

You gotta sell it to Venan. Just think more GS spent on transfers!!!!
Bbbb

Re: Ring of eternity - NOT A BUG

Postby CheMClarc » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:15 pm

Jumper wrote:Don't think this is a bug but,

Why does the recipe for the ring of eternity disappear after crafting it. If we want to craft more than 1 to equip our various specs with different enchants we cant. we have to choose which one will get the t19. (although I know people who have crafted more than 1 ring).

Could we keep the recipe in our inventory? What should I do with my excess impure shadows?

I suppose if someone is masochistic enough to farm for a second t19 amulet, shouldn't we be able to do so?

This is by design to only craft one. There will be other uses for your impure shadows in future content.
Michael aka "CheMClarc"
Associate Producer
Like BoH on Facebook! http://facebook.com/bookofheroes
Follow BoH on Twitter! http://twitter.com/bookofheroes
CheMClarc

Postby DreamingDæmon » Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:24 pm

Jumper wrote:

I'd do that for something to drop e into with my "finished" toons when there's no guild raid on but I don't want to stay online for an hour to merc with someone else. Beats killing Caliban again!
DreamingDæmon

Postby Fara » Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:53 am

I also don't see why we shouldn't be able to craft a second t19 ring and amulet. It seems to me that not letting us do so is further penalising those of us who shelled out lots of gs for the e regen enchant.
Fara

Postby Bbbb » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:37 am

Fara wrote:I also don't see why we shouldn't be able to craft a second t19 ring and amulet. It seems to me that not letting us do so is further penalising those of us who shelled out lots of gs for the e regen enchant.

I got my e regen on t16 and plan to leave it there (thanks to transfer costs). I swap out of it whenever I fight. I realize not everybody plays that way though. E regen should really be off to the side and not take up space on equipment IMHO.

There is a way to get a second ring and maybe amulet if you haven't created the first one yet. I don't see why Venan put in that limitation to begin with. I didn't do it but now wished that I had since I'm playing around with a Justi Spirit build.

Speaking of E Regen, later today, I will be 2 level 9 enchants from maxing it on my mage. Since I'm no longer burning that toon, I think it will be another couple months to finish it off.
Bbbb

Re: Multiple Quest Items or more than 1 T19 Ring/ Amulet

Postby Mr_Op » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:09 pm

Rarrr spirit justi
Mr_Op

Postby Fara » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:51 pm

If some people have taken advantage of a loophole to get multiple t19 items then surely Venan should make it available to all.
Fara

Postby Sim0n » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:45 pm

CheMClarc wrote:There will be other uses for your impure shadows in future content.

Nice! Is that going to happen in the same update where there will be uses for HT and weekly HS medals?
Sim0n

Postby Mr_Op » Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:23 pm

Fara wrote:If some people have taken advantage of a loophole to get multiple t19 items then surely Venan should make it available to all.

Dont be jelly Fara ;)
Mr_Op

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions