Suggestion Stub, LEGS, Merc Cap, New Raid, 2e Easy Onslaught

What would you like to see in future updates?

Re: Suggestion Stub, LEGS, Merc Cap, New Raid, 2e Easy Onsla

Postby Bj_Knows » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:42 pm

EricM wrote:Honestly, your best bet is to buy 20 melee gems (of whatever tier; even if they're all t3, you're better off than struggling through poison at 24k might).

MY PERSONAL OPINION
Thank you for sharing all this Shadow Walker info. It is a virtual gold mine of data.

As for buying 20 Melee Gems. Currently, a Melee Rating of 2,220 will give you Melee Bonus of 888 at Level 35 (not yet available). Acquiring a Melee Rating of 13,320 will give you a Melee Bonus of 1,776 at Level 35, twice the Melee Bonus for six times the Melee Rating. I am hesitant to load up on five times my current Melee Gems, until PvP Season 2 has started. Until then, the Game is still in heavy flux.

I wish I had 3 Specs, Nature Shadow Walker (Elite Mobs/ Mobs, Single Spec), Nature Shadow Walker (Boss), and Melee Shadow Walker (Boss). My War Mage has all Tier 14 Gear and Rank 3 Enchants except for her new Tier 16 Staff and she gets twice the RPP per 10 Energy of my Nature Shadow Walker with all Tier 16 Gear and Rank 4- 5 Enchants. I will probably sacrifice my Nature Shadow Walker (Boss) Spec since Elixir of Speed does not work well with Smoke Bomb, Poison Cloud and Caltrop DOT.

(Skip this part unless you are Monkey)
To save Monkey time, "WM is OP"
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Re: Suggestion Stub, LEGS, Merc Cap, New Raid, 2e Easy Onsla

Postby Bj_Knows » Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:57 pm

Bj_Knows wrote:If the player presses “2 Energy, Easy”, the Onslaught Timer is grayed out (50% Transparency with color shift towards monochrome) with a Forbidden Symbol superimposed upon it (red circle with a red slash through it). During “2 Energy, Easy” Onslaught is replaced with Regular Raid Mechanics.

If Venan ever decides to add "2 Energy, Easy" to Onslaught, they might rework the buttons:

"2 (Energy Symbol and next to it an Onslaught Timer Symbol with a red circle+ slash for 'no') Normal"
"4 (Energy Symbol and next to it an Onslaught Timer Symbol with number 6 superimposed) Normal"
"10 (Energy Symbol and next to it an Onslaught Timer Symbol with number 25 superimposed) Normal"
"2 (Energy Symbol and next to it an Onslaught Timer Symbol with a red circle+ slash for 'no') Easy"

Anytime button has an Onslaught Timer Symbol with a red circle+ slash for 'no' would be a 'Regular Raid' and eligible for Seasonal Elite Mobs like LuckyF
Bj_Knows

Previous

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions