Hide Gear in addition to Hide Helm option

What would you like to see in future updates?

Hide Item Option

Postby Bj_Knows » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:41 am

Subject
Hide Item Option

Darkhorse wrote:Anyone else out there interested in this? Sound off here if you think this is a good idea. I don't think this would be very difficult to implement (although I make no promises!)

It would be cool if *all* gear had a "Hide Item" button in the Option Menu, or on each piece of Gear underneath the "Change" button. I can totally understand if Venan did not implement it for Chest Armor, but I still think hiding/ showing *all* ten pieces of Gear based on aesthetic value, and total outfit, would be cool.
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Re: A hide amulet (and cloak) option?

Postby Borsk » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:54 am

Darkhorse wrote:Anyone else out there interested in this? Sound off here if you think this is a good idea. I don't think this would be very difficult to implement (although I make no promises!)

Thanks for your comment on this post Darkhorse. Whilst I feel that a "run around naked" option would be a bit silly, I do still very much believe a hide cloak and hide amulet option would vastly improve this game (improving character attachment/customisation). If it wouldn't be too difficult to implement, please do so. 2 new options under the hide helm one please.

Regarding the rings, I do feel that I would like to see a show/hide ring option, but do understand this would require a whole new set of art (images of the rings on the finger) and am therefore happy to do without this. Personally I'd probably have the show ring option set to hide anyway.

Once again, Thanks. :D
Borsk

Each Spec has separate Hide Item Options

Postby Bj_Knows » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:06 pm

Subject
Each Spec has separate Hide Item Options

Bj_Knows wrote:

It would be cool if *all* gear had a "Hide Item" button in the Option Menu, or on each piece of Gear underneath the "Change" button.

It would be cool if each Spec could decide which items are hidden:

Helmet- on/ off
Amulet- on/ off
Cloak- on/ off
Chest Armor- on/ off
Main Hand- off (visible is the only option to prevent confusion when disarmed in PvE or when facing an opponent during PvP)

Gauntlet- on/ off
Leg Armor- on/ off
Boots- on/ off
Ring- on/ off
Off Hand- off (visible is the only option to prevent confusion when facing an opponent during PvP)

Ex: Agatha could hide Boots on Spec 1, but show Boots on Spec 2.

Chest Armor Off Only option
Venan may decide that Chest Amror must be visible, or off, as the only option. However this would prevent the bare chested Barbarian look.

Ring Detail, Zoom Option
Currenlty, the Ring is not visible when viewing the "Inspect" Graphic. Instead of shrinking the Ring Graphic and placing it on the character's finger for the visible, or "Hide Ring Off", this option would use the existing Ring Graphic and simply inset it into the "Inspect" Graphic when viewed. A variation of this is often used to show fine detail on an advertising graphic such as a new tech toy.

I especially like the idea of Ring Detail Zoom for Karnak's Ring. I Farmed it for CJ's Wedding Anniversary. CJ thinks it looks gorgeous on her Justicar.
Volunteer- donating BLOOD to Red Cross, SWEAT to Forums.

Bj_Knows

AKA
GM= Things Guilds Were Not Meant to Know
Bj_DWR
BjKnows
Gryphonknight= Ingress, Pokemon, Empires & Puzzles (& Miikeeyy)
CEO of Bee jay Industries
Bj_the_SPOON
BjofCJandBj
Bj_Knows

Re: A hide amulet (and cloak) option?

Postby SpiritMuse » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:10 pm

I would like to have hide amulet/cloak options.

With 2.0 and the new wardrobe extending customization, it seems like a logical step.

Those amulets can really cramp your style sometimes, you know? :)
SpiritMuse

hide more gear

Postby LirenaTheSuccubusTwifoxKitsune » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:44 am

It would be nice to hide more gear like amulets n also make rimgs show on the hand so u can have other then theglowing rings which i know sevral pplwould like
cute and fluffy = pawsome!!! ! ! ! ! !
LirenaTheSuccubusTwifoxKitsune

Re: hide more gear

Postby Bimbosigliere » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:46 am

REDACTED
Last edited by Bimbosigliere on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bimbosigliere

Postby Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:29 pm

It's not nice just to flat out say no. I think it's a good idea, Rena.
BoH is a home for all
Can't we keep the peace? We don't need another war.
Let's be peaceful Maybe then we can be a family.
Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx

Postby Bimbosigliere » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:49 pm

REDACTED
Last edited by Bimbosigliere on Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bimbosigliere

Postby Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:40 pm

Why no? What is wrong with the idea? The reason why you post an idea on the forums is to give ideas to DEVS and other players. Your not asking, Your suggesting.
BoH is a home for all
Can't we keep the peace? We don't need another war.
Let's be peaceful Maybe then we can be a family.
Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx

Postby Bbbb » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:52 pm

No.... Though Venan won't say it, there is no serious development on this game anymore. The last time they did something that wasn't a minor tweak was over a year ago.
Bbbb

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions