Mega Topic: Trade for Things between Characters

What would you like to see in future updates?

Transfer Valor, hero token to other toons

Postby Tiffy » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:52 pm

I think people have suggested it before but some people might abuse the system
May be don't have to be 1:1 ratio, let's say 20 valor : 1 valor for transfer

For example transfer 2,000 CV from toon A to toon B, toon B only get 100 cv.
Tiffy

Re: Transfer Valor, hero token to other toons

Postby Possessed_Mithrid » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:43 pm

The problem I see with that Tiffy is that my main toon can produce 10,000's of CV real easily while my Baby toons are still trying to earn a few 100's of KV...if I could transfer between toons, my baby toons would never have to work at all to gain upper tier valor, my main would farm it it and pass it down.

This is the whole reason I feel Venan pushes back on in-game trading between players or even within a player's family of toons...it would completely eliminate what play time/effort is currently required to build a toon (beyond the current ability to just buy T13 gear and T4 gems with cash)
Possessed_Mithrid

Postby Tiffy » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:09 am

That's why I suggest a lower ratio instead of 1:1
Tiffy

Postby CrzyHopper » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:36 am

I agree with Mith. Players will just buy their way and no one will raid. Raiding is important for guild stability.
CrzyHopper

Having a guild bank

Postby SkyeAngel » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:17 am

Why not open a guild bank that way people can put in gems equipment ect that they dont need anymore in then other plays can buy them with our coins, then the guild could buy favours ie 10% haste with what they make from selling items. This way the higher characters that prob don't need anything will still benefit without it being them that give all there old items.
SkyeAngel

Re: Having a guild bank

Postby DreamingDæmon » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:23 am

+1 if I understand correctly. I'd much rather drop (eg) t3/4 gems I don't need somewhere that they can be used by someone in my Guild than sell them for pennies at Majerio's just to declutter.
Keeping it within a Guild would dodge many of the issues associated with Global Trading, too.
DreamingDæmon

Postby SkyeAngel » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:00 am

Plus if you had to buy them from the guild bank it would stop the players jumping guild to guild emptying bank accounts lol
SkyeAngel

Postby Lynx » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:33 pm

This would make levelling and working for new armour way to easy.
Lynx

Re: Having a guild bank- Merged

Postby DreamingDæmon » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:42 pm

Lynx wrote:This would make levelling and working for new armour way to easy.

Not with a bit of thought.
*:You're limited to what other guild members donate.
* The purchase could be limited to Members only (to stop guild-hoppers running into Guilds with auto-accept on and raiding the banks).
* The purchase price could be a set % of the normal, say 80-90% of whatever currency is normally charged. Enough of a discount to make it ab inventive, but not enough to wreck balance.
* The donating toon gets nothing but the warm fuzzy feeling of doing something for his guild.
* Certain items could be completely off-limits, such as T5 gems and CV gear.
* Normal level restrictions would apply - if I donate my Soulstrike gear, it still can't be used by a lvl 10, as the items are limited to level 15+.
* A guild would be limited to a max number of transactions per week, say total members x 3, with no member permitted to make more than 4 transactions. This would stop individual toons from cleaning up and kitting out too quickly.

These are just off the top of my head, obviously not completely thought-out. But there's no reason why a feature such as this couldn't work.
DreamingDæmon

Friend gift syste and Auction house

Postby J_DubZ » Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:26 pm

I was thinking it would be way better for everyone if instead of selling your old armor after upgrading for low prices in the shop. Couldn't we be able to give our stuff to say a guildmate in need or a friend who's struggling to bring his might up? A friend/guild gift system would not only help newer people to the game but it also encourages them to be more active within their guild and friend communities.

And for those who don't take well to the idea of giving their stuff to "noobs" for free. An auction house would provide a place for them to get rid of unwanted gears and valuables and would allow people to bid on them for silver and gold shields.

Please post your feedback and comments and let me and the staff know if you think this is a good idea :)

User: Jofisduboyou(JSleezy)
Might: about 4200
Guild: Dragons Dawning
J_DubZ

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions