Mega Topic: Trade for Things between Characters

What would you like to see in future updates?

Trading

Postby SirPsycoSexy » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:21 am

It would be extremely helpful I think to be able to trade items and gear between friends and guild members. It would help with upping might in lower players and for questing. It makes sense to add this ability.
SirPsycoSexy

Re: Trading

Postby camur » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:33 am

I agree it would be incredibly helpful to be able to trade across alts (in particular) and within guilds. Having read the post on Guild gem lockbox there's a point to be made for guilds taking advantage of a direct trade system, but the lockbox idea covers all the bases - please implement it!
camur

Re: Equipment Trade/Gift System

Postby AoW_TechnoBlitz » Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:50 pm

I sadly do not like the GS idea. That in order to bid you have to purchase a
ticket is a genius idea but my device will not let me buy GS so I would be
unabke to bid unless I save up the GS I find from defeating enemies.

Maybe if the tickets were bought with the gem shards that would be great
because saving up 100 is a really long time for a gem I can buy for half
the hastle.
AoW_TechnoBlitz

Postby Marriot23 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:00 pm

Trading would help save tons of problems. I find myself selling gear I no longer need. It would be nice to help out fellow guild members
Marriot23

Postby Click » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:59 pm

They may as well remove gems and let you pick from a drop down list what color T5 level stat boost you want in your gear. That's what happens to the value of items when circulation only increases and nothing ever depreciates. It becomes worth so little that it can't even be given away. This is one less vector of character progression in the long run.

I can see why you'd want to give gems to alts but within guilds is a bit much since they can be removed and given away with no penalty.
Click

Guild bank!

Postby EE_Ged » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:05 pm

Hey ... We in Evil Empire have been talking and it be sweet if there are any plans to add an guildbank in the guilds so that when we don't have a use of stuff we put it in the guild or and give bit to someone else that's in the guild that are in need of it .... But it's really important that oy the leader can give them away or done officers ......
Also..... The guild page ... Needs to work on that . And if you are an guild like us that clean our guild after and befor big raids to be able to get new mercs in it takes forefather to kick all old once ... And once you kicked one you are at the first page and need st a tool back again ....
EE_Ged

Re: Guild bank!

Postby RedRanger » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:23 pm

i personaly like the idea of a guild bank type thing, but u should be able to store anything u want.... and pick and chose who is and isnt allowed to take from the bank (add more drop items so u can sell them)
RedRanger

Discussion of Trade / Auction / Gift

Postby Revlys » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:42 am

New Subject
Discussion of Trade / Auction / Gift

OLD Subject
Trade

A trading system between guild members would be great.
Revlys

Account Banking- Gift/ Trade

Postby PIN_Evologist » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:56 pm

Dear Venan.

A comment frequently heard in guild and chat is; "Why can't I send this to my alt who needs it?!"

Well, it's a good question. Material sharing within a single account is already done with certain gold shield transactions. And there is an excess of goblins around, who probably need employment.

So, open a bank in Glenfort! Allow players to be able to bank their unwanted materials and money, so that their young under geared and squishy alt can get a leg up.

Heck, I'd pay gold shields to be able to send my unwanted crafting materials to an alt who needs it. I'd pay real money for the chance to send my alt a lump sum of silver to get better gear.

Most of all, I'd love to be able to send my shards from my main to my alts - because my main will never farm them (she has her gems all finished)

It makes good business sense, Venan. A bank to share resources among characters on a single account means the following:

- More play time for accounts
- More revenue from the game
- Higher reputation for the app
- Happy players.

Thank you for considering this request.
PIN_Evologist

Re: Trade

Postby HammerQueen » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:57 am

I agree with that, it will be very nice that for example: i need an amber flux but only have an indigo flux and another guild member has an amber flux but only need an indigo flux that you can trade, we both happy, we've got what we want and don't needed to spent energy on portals but can save it for other stuff :)
HammerQueen

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions