Postings not being looked at- Bug Posting

What would you like to see in future updates?

Postings not being looked at- Bug Posting

Postby SG_Drate » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:30 am

People have been complaining that their bugs that they have posted are not being looked at can someone please look at them?
SG_Drate

Re: Postings not being looked at

Postby Lady_Katy » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:06 am

Which bugs? The forums do get looked at regularly, but we are quite busy and don't always respond to every thread. Also, be sure to check the 1.7 patch notes for bug fixes for the next update.
Lady_Katy

Postby Darkhorse » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:24 am

One other comment on that subject from my perspective would be that a lot of times posts that are "bugs" are really suggestions. We obviously can't respond to every suggestion but many times I respond with my thoughts on certain suggestions. I read almost every post on this forum, just an FYI ;).
Darkhorse

Postby DaK_ » Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:32 am

I know the bug I posted was looked at but I haven't received any response on the topic. It isn't a suggestion just list of possible bugs, whether they were intended or not is a different story.

It's been weeks since I posted and the post was tagged "PENDING" but that is hardly a response :-/

I know you guys are busy, I get that, but a little response to that post would be greatly appreciated :)
DaK_

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions