Mega Topic: Low RPP Mercs/ Mercs Trapped in Raids

What would you like to see in future updates?

Re: Guild option to eject/report. bottom feeders

Postby Îzÿãméï_Ssëlèsú » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:43 pm

I am extremely displeased. We ask for help with people who ruin raids and your answer is to do a double valor weekend. WHY? So More bottom feeders have multiple chances to ruin raids that guilds work their tails off to try to compensate for the loss of good hitters who would help instead of harm? Not the answer to this problem by a long shot. I'm Done. :evil:
Îzÿãméï_Ssëlèsú

Postby Illy_the_Red » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:16 pm

They really didn't read your post, have a think and then decide to do a DV weekend because of it...
Illy_the_Red

Postby Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx » Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:29 am

You know, none of you think about irl! What if they do one energy time and can't do anymore yet they needed the stuff from it? Venan will get a lot of complaints from this if it happends
BoH is a home for all
Can't we keep the peace? We don't need another war.
Let's be peaceful Maybe then we can be a family.
Wølfÿ_Thè_Lïttlè_Føx

Postby _ACID_ » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:28 pm

Wolfy_The_Lucky wrote:You know, none of you think about irl! What if they do one energy time and can't do anymore yet they needed the stuff from it? Venan will get a lot of complaints from this if it happends

It happens once in a blue moon... Most of the time they jump in to either skunk the raid, or it's too hard for them... Part of the problem is venan nerfed everything down for might requirement and lower toons can't handle it
_ACID_

Postby DreamingDæmon » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:04 pm

Wolfy_The_Lucky wrote:You know, none of you think about irl!

Yeah, we do. We realise stuff can happen, now and again. But the same people dropping 1-2 hits every time they merc ain't RL interruptions, but deliberate. In 2 years of playing, I've never 1-hit a raid, mercing or guild. I have had it happen where I'll enter a raid and get a phone call after a couple of hits, but the call has never lasted the duration of the raid and prevented me coming back to drop some more hits...

Wolfy_The_Lucky wrote:What if they do one energy time and can't do anymore yet they needed the stuff from it?

The only raid where this is relevant really is Primal Mystery, when you have the quest to get 1 Impure Shadow - after getting the one, you immediately get a quest to collect 1,000, so it would make sense to hit more and get more Shadows... It's still bad manners and unfair on the hosting guild to hit once and go.

Wolfy_The_Lucky wrote: Venan will get a lot of complaints from this if it happends

They're getting a lot of complaints right now. I can't imagine complaints from people about the fact that they can't 1-hit raids will carry more weight than complaints from people whose raids are being skunked.
DreamingDæmon

Postby Gary_ » Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:12 pm

+3 DD
Gary_

Postby Shë_Wølf_Ãrî » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:09 pm

Stuff happens, everyone that runs a guild in any form recognizes this. Many a raid is run open to make sure that they make gold or at least silver if anything should happen or worse case to keep from failing. Plus having a guildie only one hit isn't taking a very small limited spot. But mercing you are taking a spot that is limited so you shouldn't take that spot unless you can stay for the raid. Because if you know you can't stay you are not only possibly hurting the outcome of that raid, but also taking a merc spot that could have gone to a merc that had the time and ability to raid it.
Shë_Wølf_Ãrî

Re: Mega Topic: Low RPP Mercs/ Mercs Trapped in Raids

Postby Bj_Knows » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:04 am

Mod Note, Feature Requests, Sticky, Original Post Locked, Topic/ Thread unlocked but monitor

see also Reporting Skunk Mercs
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7082

MERC, GOOD LIST
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=40373#p40373

MERCS, SABOTAGE
https://www.venan.com/boh_forum/viewtopic.php?p=39979#p39979
Bj_Knows

Postby _Astral » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:52 pm

Seriously there should be a function for guild running raids to kick Low rpp merc.
SR P3 I have only 1 merc hitting with me, rest of the 14 mercs, 6 are at less than 2k rpp. How much longer are we gonna suffer this until this function of merc kicking gets approve and use?
This is a Long time ago issue and nothing can be done?
Setting pw is only to restrict raid to people u know. How about new players u don't know yet?
Giving the kick function will also let mercs know that they are responsible to merc in others raid. Lots of other mercs can use that slot rather than u do a 1k and MIA.

Please revert. Thanks
Astral
_Astral

Postby Kenner » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:06 pm

_Astral wrote:Seriously there should be a function for guild running raids to kick Low rpp merc.
SR P3 I have only 1 merc hitting with me, rest of the 14 mercs, 6 are at less than 2k rpp. How much longer are we gonna suffer this until this function of merc kicking gets approve and use?
This is a Long time ago issue and nothing can be done?
Setting pw is only to restrict raid to people u know. How about new players u don't know yet?
Giving the kick function will also let mercs know that they are responsible to merc in others raid. Lots of other mercs can use that slot rather than u do a 1k and MIA.

Please revert. Thanks
Astral

Im in favor of this aswell as the option of leaving a raid which also means you get no rewards. This could prove usefull for raids that Will not finish. After leaving a New person could join.
Kenner

PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests & Suggestions